tehrich is offline New Member

crashing tren, real or fake?

been around for yrs guys never a big poster, mostly reader. these pics are of crashed tren a, posted label without manufacture on it so if its known to be bunk ppl can recognize and let me know. my source has been great for years, but this was my first tren cycle, swapped my usual brand to save a couple bucks and this is what i got.
    at 100mg e/o day - first vial of ace was king, constantly seeing changes, second vial not so much, and my last vial was crystals, heated up and went back to crystals within 2 days, to shoot or not to shoot? also if shoot should i up the dose? never really noticed much of sides, but kept doses pretty low. just wondering if the batch was bunk, tho gains were nice on the first vial. running with test e 350-400mg/week (edit - and the test e is my usual go to brand, thinking maybe all results im seeing is from that)
    any help guys?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image (1).jpeg 
Views:	2789 
Size:	690.1 KB 
ID:	154370Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	2182 
Size:	685.2 KB 
ID:	154371
    Last edited by tehrich; 12-19-2014 at 12:36 PM.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If it is crashed you know something is in thete

thats my thought, but when i read other forums they say heat and pin bc it crashes sometimes. but the fact i got 3 vials and 2 have never crashed is why ive been scared to pin, bc something is different than the other 2. ive also read if its overdosed that it will crystalize, idk, but i am more on the side of if its fishy just be safe and toss it. ill probly just stick to my old trusty brand, swhat happens when u go cheap i guess

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tehrich
    thats my thought, but when i read other forums they say heat and pin bc it crashes sometimes. but the fact i got 3 vials and 2 have never crashed is why ive been scared to pin, bc something is different than the other 2. ive also read if its overdosed that it will crystalize, idk, but i am more on the side of if its fishy just be safe and toss it. ill probly just stick to my old trusty brand, swhat happens when u go cheap i guess
    The color looks a little off to me personally for tren . If you don't trust it don't use it.

i thought it was too, im stickin with my old brand, thanks bro

Thread Information