HaztheMaz is offline New Member

Are my Winstrol Fake? Please I really need help as its my first Cycle are these Fake

I just Turned 30 and I am also starting my first cycle. I really want to know if anyone has seen the 25mg Winstrol i got i checked all over the internet and cant find them. There Just Yellow with no Imprints on front or back I have a picture can anyone please let me know if these are real or fake winstrol 25MG Tablets Please As i am very eager to start a cycle and have trained natural my whole life since i was 16 and i feel i hit a peak. Any help would be appreciated please thank you. This is also my first day joining this site and i love it. Please any help I would really appreciate it Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Winstrol 1.jpg 
Views:	973 
Size:	484.8 KB 
ID:	154980Click image for larger version. 

Name:	winstrol 2.jpg 
Views:	1022 
Size:	458.4 KB 
ID:	154981Click image for larger version. 

Name:	winstrol 3.jpg 
Views:	611 
Size:	387.0 KB 
ID:	154982Click image for larger version. 

Name:	winstrol 4.jpg 
Views:	467 
Size:	416.2 KB 
ID:	154983

I also forgot to mention they kind of have tiny pink dots on the sides of them i tried to get as close as possible but it wouldn't show that's how tiny the pink dots are. Please any feedback if anyone has ever seen these or if you ever have tried them or if they are EVEN real i have not begun my cycle yet i want to see if these are real first before buying anymore stuff from this person
    Last edited by HaztheMaz; 01-22-2015 at 11:51 PM.

mietek is offline Member
    how is anybody supposed to analyze your pills, by looking at them

just get the labmax test kit

I was hoping if anyone has seen them before or taken them.

mietek is offline Member
    it is $20 test vial from labmax and you have your answer right away.

Instead asking stupid questions all over the place you would know it long time ago.

People are selling bunk gear and of course they will they you that it is g2g.

Thanks for all the info guys I actually just found out that they are real but probably expired but i found a legit source now thank god i payed $75 for 100 of those and 50 nolvedex - Tamifin 10mg those are real. here is the picture i found of the ones that were like mine. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150122_130109.jpg 
Views:	980 
Size:	792.6 KB 
ID:	155036

I really appreciate telling me about the Labmax kit which i did order just in-case. I was wondering this is where i am at now if you guys can please help my pick out something for my first cycle as i don't want get to big, just much leaner more veins just like a look like i am pumped at all times. As i said this will be my first cycle and people always say the first cycle is the best cycle you will ever have. Just turned 30 and this is where i am at currently Click image for larger version. 

Name:	back 2 bigger 2.jpg 
Views:	400 
Size:	25.6 KB 
ID:	155037Click image for larger version. 

Name:	back 3.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	4.2 KB 
ID:	155038Click image for larger version. 

Name:	back 4.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	4.2 KB 
ID:	155039Click image for larger version. 

Name:	back1.jpg 
Views:	227 
Size:	4.3 KB 
ID:	155040Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 010.jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	5.1 KB 
ID:	155041Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 012.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	4.3 KB 
ID:	155042. I wanted to add that i work out at home only with 2 dumbbells and i have a bench and a curl bar. You guys have been awesome any other advice I would really appreciate it thank you guys I hope your having a great weekend and i do have a bad habit of 3 4 sets than having a ciggerete. I smoke 2 packs a day almost i don't feel that it affects me much at all. But i have been getting winded much quicker when i run here and their sometimes.I will hopefully quit soon.
    Last edited by HaztheMaz; 01-25-2015 at 12:30 PM.

Thread Information