DawgHouse is offline Junior Member

Please assist me here...(Pictures Included)

Never had a problem before but I noticed the colors on the test are different... can you guys see how two of the vials on the left are slightly lighter?, is this a problem? I am not sure if that will have anything to do with the potency.

ALSO, I have only taken dbol once before, years ago so I don't remember but i believe they were tablets, not capsules. And if you read the label it reads dianObol instead of dianAbol .... which makes me feel like I just bought one of those steroid alternatives , no where on the bottle does it say "Methandrostenolone ", which could be a flag, idk.

Most significantly, the bottles of dbol say "Advanced Anabolic Pharmacueticals" , the Test says "Advanced Anabolic Pharmacuticals" notice the e is missing in pharmacueticals..... first off have you guys heard of this company before and second what do you think about the different colors etc. I honestly think this is the same brand of Test I had before "bottles EXTREMELY similar" but I threw the old ones away so i cant even compare at this point...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0676.jpg 
Views:	391 
Size:	1.85 MB 
ID:	155513Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0677.jpg 
Views:	474 
Size:	821.1 KB 
ID:	155512

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    ? The bottle of pills/caps says for intramuscular use? How do you do that with a friggin pill?

DawgHouse is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    ? The bottle of pills/caps says for intramuscular use? How do you do that with a friggin pill?
    right? bro the pills are really just what doesnt add up...... but im no expert really so i wouldnt know.

but im worried if the pills aint legit, what about the gear? smh....... but again i really think the gear is the same as what i used last time.... idk. could be my paranoia kickin in

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck
    Haha talk about PIP right??

Thread Information