Phastroh is offline Junior Member

DECA Bottle description

I will try to post a pic as soon as I can but here is the description.

Label is white. Yellow rectangle at top with white writing that says Nandrolone Decanoate USP. There is black writing below it with a yellow 200mg black for intramuscular use only. 10ml sterile multiple dose vial. Each mL contains: Nandrolone Decanoate Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Safflower Oil. Store at: 20-25C(68 to 77F)

Keep this and all medication out of the reach of children in a black rectangle with it in white.

To the right of all that there is a verticle oval barcode with the numbers 24502711018 under it so the number is sideways.

To the right of that is a big Rx it says United States of America Rev. 06/13 EXP DATE:2-2020

Under that is a big Cobra Head.

Tops are blue capped. They are not the tightest but I've seen 100% real stuff with untight caps. They spin just like these.

Phastroh is offline Junior Member
    Sorry it took so long I had to wait for the person to take them and send them to me.

IMG_7424 by Phastroh1, on Flickr

IMG_7423 by Phastroh1, on Flickr

IMG_7422 by Phastroh1, on Flickr

IMG_7421 by Phastroh1, on Flickr

IMG_7420 by Phastroh1, on Flickr
    Last edited by Phastroh; 04-07-2015 at 11:08 PM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hard to tell by just a label but at least the label looks quality. lol It's UGL and it looks much better than a lot I have seen. I say just go for it unless you have a reason to think there is something wrong
    Last edited by lovbyts; 04-08-2015 at 03:43 AM.

Thread Information