jaysath is offline Junior Member
    Got this stuff from a buddy how does it look to you guys. Has anyone taken it?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ELITE EQ500: thoughts, experiences?-forumrunner_20150910_224926.jpg   ELITE EQ500: thoughts, experiences?-forumrunner_20150910_224906.jpg   ELITE EQ500: thoughts, experiences?-forumrunner_20150910_224837.jpg  
    Last edited by jaysath; 09-11-2015 at 07:36 AM.

no price talk allowed

Roger. Good to know

Blog Entries
    Looks shitty but yes you can make retardedly high concentrations with it but based on what you've said it seems that it's probably not properly dosed/garbage i've only used vet EQ and i've seen on multiple boards (including this one STRONGLY) that EQ is garbage and specifically UGL so i would say just pin it and see what happens as you've already said how much you paid for it

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I would throw that sh1t away IMHO, you have no idea whats inside that bottle and also even if it was eq its worthless and pointless in building muscle tissue anyway. Many guys who state they have had great results from eq are feeling the benefits from the other compound in the cycle and not eq. That's my opinion anyway.

Yeah I super buying from him a while back. Now I just do online stuff until I can find a pharma grade source. It's just that the guy who have me this is huge so I thought I'd look into it

Thread Information