LostKing is offline New Member

what is the name of this

hi guys im new to this and this may not be the correct thread to post this in but any help would be appreciated.
    can anyone tell me what this is?

its about the size of a pencil eraser and powder blue,, one side is blank and the other is scored with a X ans S on each side of the score

LK
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails what is the name of this-img_3527.jpg  

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Might be from the UGL "Sciroxx" As for what it is? Anyone's guess. Most UGLs use the same color to make Var, Dbol , Winny, Adex, Prami...ect, all dependent on batch. What do YOU think you have?

i bought about a year ago with the intentions of starting immediately but put that on hold to lose weight first since i was 5"6" and close to 300#..now after weight loss down to 170 and want to bulk a lil but cant remember wtf the are

as i am a virgin to steroids any suggestions on how and how many to take to start?

Quote Originally Posted by LostKing
    as i am a virgin to steroids any suggestions on how and how many to take to start?
    You are f**kin crazy if you're going to just start eating pills when you don't even know what they are.
    There is not one person on this forum that can tell you what it is, if you don't know then throw them in the garbage and start over.
    Are you planning to use pills only? Maybe do allot more reading on here before you start anything. You need to educate before you medicate!!

no im gonna contact who i got them from prior to consuming..lol

and yes pills only...after weight loss surgery im just a lil flabby and just want to tone out a lil

just looking for info so i can make an educated decision to move forward

Quote Originally Posted by LostKing
    no im gonna contact who i got them from prior to consuming..lol and yes pills only...after weight loss surgery im just a lil flabby and just want to tone out a lil
    You need to do more reading. "Oral only" cycles are one of the worst decisions for AAS use out there.
    Unless you're ok with f**kin up your system and not being able to get your dick hard...
    Start by reading Austinites Educational thread in the stickies, then go on to How to Plan and Execute a Successful First Cycle.
    Once you've read all that, post any further questions you might have in the Q&A section.
    We'd be glad to help you along, but we will not spoon feed you the answers.

thanks

Thread Information