fitchick_83 is offline New Member

**Looking for some help identifying a batch and lot #**

Hi!
    I'm hoping someone can help me. Testosterone 400 (newport pharmaceuticals). I'm wondering if you can tell when this was produced by the lot # or batch #. The bottle shows batch #00209 and lot # TE4-232.

Thanks!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20160103_234143.jpg 
Views:	313 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	161108

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20160103_234154.jpg 
Views:	292 
Size:	17.7 KB 
ID:	161109

Trapology is offline Associate Member
    Why are you concerned?
    Steroids dont stop working, they lose a little potency after years but thats about it

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Newport only switched to the Tall 10ml bottle within the past year if I'm not mistaken. I can't be sure right now when it was produced but if you're worried about it being expired, don't be. It should be fine.
    **by the looks of it, it's the tall skinny 10ml correct? Hard to tell so close up.

DO NOT deal with NEWPORT PHARMACEUTICALS!! Read on..

2 Years old but I found this
    It looks to me like this is a UG, if it is a UG and no a real company which im assuming then those lot numbers and stuff dont mean anything its just fancy dressing on a product. I could be wrong but i dont know many UGs that keep track of that stuff or log it on a computer to reference
    Last edited by Trapology; 01-03-2016 at 11:01 PM.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Trapology
    DO NOT deal with NEWPORT PHARMACEUTICALS!! Read on.. 2 Years old but I found this It looks to me like this is a UG, if it is a UG and no a real company which im assuming then those lot numbers and stuff dont mean anything its just fancy dressing on a product. I could be wrong but i dont know many UGs that keep track of that stuff or log it on a computer to reference
    That is old news, same company but I haven't heard anyone having issues like this other than that OP....bad batch a long time ago. It happens.
    Newport is proven to be on of the best Canadian domestics UGLs, we are pretty lucky here, we have tons to choose from. Newport is right up near the top of my list.

Quote Originally Posted by RigPig View Post
    That is old news, same company but I haven't heard anyone having issues like this other than that OP....bad batch a long time ago. It happens.
    Newport is proven to be on of the best Canadian domestics UGLs, we are pretty lucky here, we have tons to choose from. Newport is right up near the top of my list.
    I wasnt trying to say the brand was bad i guess I didnt make that clear
    I was just pointing out it is a UG and not pharm grade company so the numbers might not mean anything.

Thread Information