Thread: Fake or Real??

Futb0l is offline New Member

Question Fake or Real??

Hey wat up....

I was just wondering if this shit is real or not cuz i did the crushing test and it formed chunks when crushed and although in this pic its kinda hard to see cuz of the light but there is a slit down the middle but no dragon on the back. also the shit is white and not pink. and also i have pills that are a lil off white meaning they have like white spots on them and their true color is a light beige. i was told the off white pills are 5 mg. and the white are 25 mg. i dunno how much of truth that it but let me know wat u guys think about these.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fake or Real??-pic2.jpg  

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Do you trust the person you bought them from? Do you have a box? It's kinda hard to tell from the picture,they could be anything. I have tylenol that looks like that.

chevy44 is offline Member
    they look like my clomid!

well to tell u the truth guys i do kinda have some trust in the person i got them from since i knew the guy for like 5 years. im just basically wanting to know if dbols come in round and white pills or is it mainly pentagon shaped pills and shit like that.

PsychoPred is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Futb0l
    well to tell u the truth guys i do kinda have some trust in the person i got them from since i knew the guy for like 5 years. im just basically wanting to know if dbols come in round and white pills or is it mainly pentagon shaped pills and shit like that.
    dude pentagon shaped pills are mostly thais

aight......

so do u guys think there is a good possibility of these shits being real shits or not at all......cuz this guy i get it from is a pretty good guy i can say so i just want to know if these look similar to something that u guys can relate them to.

PumP~N~Swole is offline Associate Member
    They could be anything if you ask me, But my buddy recently got 25mg d-bols and they were small white line through the center. And I found out they were mexican dbol . Good luck

Thread Information