snowman is offline Senior Member

West ward test e

Hi guys
    Is been a while since I've posted but I've always been around reading posts. ..anyways I've been off the juice for a while due to only founding ugl where I live and since they're is always mixed reviews on ugl I made the choice not too take anything until I find a real pharmacy lab. ..well my source just got me some test e from West ward. ...everything checks out on the vial and box other then a spelling mistake on the box. ...instead of saying testosterone ,it says testosterona in Portuguese....I know it's made in Portugal then sold in the USA but would they make a spelling mistake and leave it? I'm trying to upload a picture but right now I'm on my phone and I can't I will try again later once I'm at home.

Here are the pictures
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails West ward test e-20160207_145751.jpg   West ward test e-20160207_145836.jpg   West ward test e-20160207_145805.jpg   West ward test e-20160207_145859.jpg  

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Testosterone is testosterona in Portuguese. Only way to tell if it's good or not is to pin it and see.

600@50
    I know testosterone is spelled in Portuguese but my question and concern is would west ward make a spelling mistake like that when everything else is written in English and leave it or if someone is already making fake west ward? If I wanted to take chances by injecting I would buy underground cause that would be a lot cheaper. ..I am now wondering if there is fakes around from West ward

Thread Information