Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By krugerr
  • 1 Post By MrFreshmaker
  • 1 Post By RigPig

Thread: Yeay my cycle came today

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF

Yeay my cycle came today

Not starting until the end of the month, probably a bad idea ordering it now as i will just sit and stare at it and be tempted to use it.

i know i would have spent the money on something else though so had to buy it now

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post

Not starting until the end of the month, probably a bad idea ordering it now as i will just sit and stare at it and be tempted to use it.

i know i would have spent the money on something else though so had to buy it now

Why do you use imageshack. It means in ordewr to view your pics, I have to download them!
    Im confused by your stack. You've three different variations of test, which includes two different, but similar esters, from two labs, in two different packages. Confused!

20ml - Test-E (ampules) [Pharmacom]
    10ml - Test-C (vial) [Pharmacom]
    6ml - Test-E (Ampules) [Cooper Pharma]

I hate ampules. It works I guess, but only if you're doing exactly a multiple of 1ml.

They ran out of multi dose vials mate, when my source is out of stock of stuff it takes ages to get stock in so had to order a bit of a mix, i wanted 30ml of test cyp but there was only 1 bottle avail, i could have got 30ml single vials but would have been hard to do 2x375mg shots with single vials.
    the cooper is actualy off a previous cycle but just put them in the pic lol

I will be using 1ml of test E (sinlge vial) and 0.5ml of test Cyp (multi vial) and 0.75ml of tren e (multi vial) per injection - every mon and thurs

That gives me 750mg Test (500 test e, 250 test cyp) and 300mg Tren per week

For sometime now the forum hasnt allowed me to upload pics, it just says theres not enough room, admin cant even figure out why, so i have to use a hosting site and just use the link unfortunatley =|
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 03-04-2016 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan
    They ran out of multi dose vials mate, when my source is out of stock of stuff it takes ages to get stock in so had to order a bit of a mix, the cooper is actualy off a previous cycle but just put them in the pic lol I will be using all the enth first then the cyp, i have it all planned out. For sometime now the forum hasnt allowed me to upload pics, it just says theres not enough room, admin cant even figure out why, so i have to use a hosting site and just use the link unfortunatley =|
    How weird!

Ah fair enough. It confuses me but makes sense. I've got enough gear in stock to cycle for 2 years haha! I definitely covered all bases. Gives me flexibility to play with doses!

Sent from my iPhone using App

Ive since edited my post to lay out my plan.

Im going to start stocking up on stuff, my sources always come and go in terms of stock levels and its always low when im about to order lmao

Ive since edited my post to lay out my plan. Im going to start stocking up on stuff, my sources always come and go in terms of stock levels and its always low when im about to order lmao
    Get ahead of yourself. Always good to have a stock, even if it's just in case you break a bottle etc!

Sent from my iPhone using App
    TheTaxMan likes this.

MrFreshmaker is offline Productive Member
    Ive since edited my post to lay out my plan. Im going to start stocking up on stuff, my sources always come and go in terms of stock levels and its always low when im about to order lmao
    Tax,i gave up on you man! I'm still waiting for your blood results,while you keep piling gear....hahaha
    TheTaxMan likes this.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I prefer the stock piling idea too. Then when I feel like running gear it's already right there for me.
    I only need to replenish what I plan to use. I've typically got enough for a couple cycles on hand just so I'm never in a bind.
    TheTaxMan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFreshmaker View Post
    Tax,i gave up on you man! I'm still waiting for your blood results,while you keep piling gear....hahaha
    lol i should be getting bloods done next week (just want to check things over like my liver etc before jumping on drol and tren )

This willbe my last run though, then its an aggressive pct and then some bloods a few weeks after pct

Might see you in the TRY section, who knows

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    double post.
    Last edited by RigPig; 03-07-2016 at 04:56 PM.

Thread Information