Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By TheTaxMan

Thread: label

thall1 is offline Junior Member

label

How common is it to buy fake gear online. Is it more likely to be real if it has a label. What are some trusted labels. (Brands)

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    A label wrapped around a vial means nothing. Its impossible to tell wether your got fake, under dosed or fully dosed or over dose gear unless you get it tested.

Thanks for replying. I guess you could say I'm in day 2 of actually doing my research. So I'm a little overwhelmed. I'm trying to figure out what's what, and what I need to know for my first cycle. I wanna start test e soon, but I don't know if I need to do anything with it to counter act negative side effects ext.

Boy have I learned a lot this week. Looking back at some of Mt first post I feel like a dip****.
    Thanks for bearing either me and answering my dumb questions.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    We all start somewhere man

Read-Learn-Contribute Back
    almostgone and thall1 like this.

Robar is offline Junior Member
    Yeah I hear ya. I didn't know jack till I got this app. And there's so much more to learn too! I'm just glad I got patience. You know how many people must jump the gun and get scammed.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Robar View Post
    Yeah I hear ya. I didn't know jack till I got this app. And there's so much more to learn too! I'm just glad I got patience. You know how many people must jump the gun and get scammed.
    Getting scammed is part of the game, and if you do it long enough it will happen to you. Research will help keep being scammed to a minimum, but with enough orders it will happen eventually.

What's every source end up scamming eventually?

What's every source end up scamming eventually?
    Virtually all sources do. Sometimes they dont do it intentionally. They might get busted right after you pllace your order, or they got a bad batch of raws from there China man. Very rarely do you see a good source that stays good the whole time, and retires without burning anyone. I have seen far more domestic sources turn scammer than international, but theres always a risk.

Yea this site has tough me quite a bit. I prolly would have hot scammed or did something stupid if I wouldn't have found this site.

Totally agree with ya. I definitely would of tried the first source I found with doing minimal references. How long have you seen sources kept it 100 for?

Totally agree with ya. I definitely would of tried the first source I found with doing minimal references. How long have you seen sources kept it 100 for?
    Theres a few private sources that have been good for years and still are. One that was recently busted, had been good for years, and lots of people swore by him. He was busted and im sure a few people didn't get there orders due to being busted. In this game never risk more than you can afford to give away.

my first order I got burned for 600. The reviews were stellar, with lots of bloodwork to back it up. People loved him, but he turned scammer right when I ordered. Gear was heavily underdosed, and was proven by multiple people running bloodwork.

International sources seem to be more consistent from what I have seen, but they also go bad. When a lab is new on the scene they seem to have great gear to build a rep, then sell garbage.

If you order your taking risks, its just the way it is.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    Theres a few private sources that have been good for years and still are. One that was recently busted, had been good for years, and lots of people swore by him. He was busted and im sure a few people didn't get there orders due to being busted. In this game never risk more than you can afford to give away.

my first order I got burned for 600. The reviews were stellar, with lots of bloodwork to back it up. People loved him, but he turned scammer right when I ordered. Gear was heavily underdosed, and was proven by multiple people running bloodwork.

International sources seem to be more consistent from what I have seen, but they also go bad. When a lab is new on the scene they seem to have great gear to build a rep, then sell garbage.

If you order your taking risks, its just the way it is.
    Jstone is 100% right.

My first order I got screwed as well. My friend has only used this source and has never had problems with his source. Still uses this source and everything. It just happens can't do anything about it.

At that we should probably stop talking about sources because it is against the rules.

As long as nobody starts naming sources there shouldn't be any problems.

Thread Information