G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!

Quality Vet Propionate

Just added this to the stock: QV 100mg/ml Test Prop... life is good!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Quality Vet Propionate-qvprop.jpg  
    Last edited by G Child; 04-28-2002 at 09:56 PM.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Smile for your closeup
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Quality Vet Propionate-qvprop02big.jpg  
    Last edited by G Child; 04-28-2002 at 09:56 PM.

Microbrew is offline Member
    Nice close up Camera or scanner?

Billmister is offline Member
    Hey G CHILD quick question for you, or anyone who can help me with this question. My QV products look similar to yours. Now when i peel the hologram i see like hologram dots in the back of the hologram which was stated in another post that shows there real. But i just order more stuff and the newer once i recieve didn't have those dots. In fact, the hologram itself looks like it has a 3 cuts in it. one in the middle, one on top and on the bottom of the middle hologram sticker. another thing i've noticed after staring at my babies for hourse is the part where it says reg #### something else.. that part seems like a smaller font size then the regular vials that had the dots in back of the holograms. is this normal? Does anyone know anything about this? the newer batches have the product number and exp. date in black larger numbers as the older ones i have, had it in regular letters.

aanold is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billmister
    Hey G CHILD quick question for you, or anyone who can help me with this question. My QV products look similar to yours. Now when i peel the hologram i see like hologram dots in the back of the hologram which was stated in another post that shows there real. But i just order more stuff and the newer once i recieve didn't have those dots. In fact, the hologram itself looks like it has a 3 cuts in it. one in the middle, one on top and on the bottom of the middle hologram sticker. another thing i've noticed after staring at my babies for hourse is the part where it says reg #### something else.. that part seems like a smaller font size then the regular vials that had the dots in back of the holograms. is this normal? Does anyone know anything about this? the newer batches have the product number and exp. date in black larger numbers as the older ones i have, had it in regular letters.
    QV's newer holograms's have opposing v-slits, so you good there. Don't know about the writing.

Thread Information