InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member

delete

delete
    Last edited by InternalFire; 12-21-2016 at 06:27 PM.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The pic isn't showing. I get my AI from a pahrmacy in greece, and a few other things. I have some tamoxifen from genepharm, it comes in blister packs. Your clomid may be repacked, but a pic would help.

delete
    Last edited by InternalFire; 12-21-2016 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    Looks exactly like my tamoxifen same brand. I can post pics of the pill, and the blister pack if you would like. Everything looks identical, the stamp, and the beveled edge.

delete

yea, please do. Also, maybe you have a digital scale in 0.01g or 0.001g accuracy to weight your pill?
    Im on my phone right now away from home, but I should be able tk get that up for you later tonight. I do have a 0.001g accurate scale and I will post the weight as well.

Weight of the tablet was .220, I will upload the pics in a minute. They're not great just used my phone.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160424_162340.jpg 
Views:	328 
Size:	1.18 MB 
ID:	163073
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Clomid from Greece - UGL / Pharma? Has "Gph" stamps... Genepharm?-20160424_162257.jpg  
    Last edited by jstone; 04-24-2016 at 05:39 PM.

delete

I have never tasted buffered absorbic acid, but I will see what they taste like later tonight. It would suck if they passed nolvadex off as clomid, but the company may just use the same die for making most of there pills. Im not sure where you got yours but I get mine directly from a pharmacy that is a source also. I will see if the clomids are the same.

delete

I went to genpharms website and they dont even list clomid as a product they produce. Im pretty sure what you have is nolvadex .

Yea, well, I wasnt buying pharm clomid as they ran out of stock on pharm ones, but I will tell you something that triggered my brain right now:

I was getting 1 x pack of ugl nolva due to better pricing vs pharm nolva, and 1 x pack of ugl clomid (because they had none pharm clomid left as explained ^, ), others like arimidex , aromasin were ordered from same source as pharma, and these came trough as pharma so not knocking those.

What Im thinking now, if they usually push clomid and nolva as same pill to those naive and uneducated who dont pay attention and just use whatever is given, that may be the reason they have replaced my ugl nolva with pharm nolva as they have explained that "they have ran out on ugl nolva that I ordered", so I believe they did that so I "wont go crazy" when I receive two identical packs of identical pills in size marking and weight and wouldn't know which is nolva or clomid... Conspiracy theory until you test this taste.
    I use vitC as buffered ascorbic acid, its sour sweet but not as sharp on taste or bad as other forms of vitC. Has some sweet to it like
    I will split one right now and taste it, but looming around im pretty sure you have nolva. From searching nothing shows up regarding genepharm making clomid. I will report on taste in a few minutes.

I just tasted it and what you described is the exact taste. Its like a lite vitamin c taste, slightly sweet, with a medicine like after taste.
    Last edited by jstone; 04-24-2016 at 07:30 PM.

delete
    Last edited by InternalFire; 12-21-2016 at 06:25 PM.

delete
    Last edited by InternalFire; 12-21-2016 at 06:25 PM.

No problem its the only pill I have ever been able to let sit on my tongue like that. There was no numbness and tasted fine until it was full dissolved. Then there was a medicine after taste. Its some good nolva though. I only use it for gyno flare ups.

Thread Information