Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: My Pharmacom seems very fake

Christopher100 is offline New Member

My Pharmacom seems very fake

Ordered some test and tbol from Pharmacom a few months ago. I was taking 150mg of test from another company at the time. I upped to 300mg using Pharmacom's gear and my strength seemed like it actually decreased over the next two months or so. Then, I substituted back to 100 mg of test from the other company I was using before (to taper off the cycle) and I have noticed my strength has gone back up.

Look at the bottles they sent. People who have used their products, what do you think of these pics? Very suspicious.

I ordered off of basictero, their official site in the US.

****edit**** removed photos after multiple requests
    Last edited by Christopher100; 09-03-2016 at 08:25 PM.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher100 View Post
    Ordered some test and tbol from Pharmacom a few months ago. I was taking 150mg of test from another company at the time. I upped to 300mg using Pharmacom's gear and my strength seemed like it actually decreased over the next two months or so. Then, I substituted back to 100 mg of test from the other company I was using before (to taper off the cycle) and I have noticed my strength has gone back up.

Look at the bottles they sent. People who have used their products, what do you think of these pics? Very suspicious.

I ordered off of basictero, their official site in the US.
    Well first of all might I point out lol that it says facial oil. That may be the problem. Re you sure you weren't actualy buying what they were advertising opposed to a cover up label that you thought was test. Maybe it's really facial oil lol. That would be a kick in the nuts now wouldn't it lol..sorry to bust your balls dude

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Well first of all might I point out lol that it says facial oil. That may be the problem. Re you sure you weren't actualy buying what they were advertising opposed to a cover up label that you thought was test. Maybe it's really facial oil lol. That would be a kick in the nuts now wouldn't it lol..sorry to bust your balls dude
    You noticed that huh?

Anyone else? I've read one account of Pharmacom having bunk labels but, being legit.
    Marsoc likes this.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You noticed that huh?

Anyone else? I've read one account of Pharmacom having bunk labels but, being legit.
    What test did u order?

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Many companies disguise there bottles or packaging with different labels..I have no clue whether the oil is legit but that bottle is def not supposed to hold facial oil..
    Marsoc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    Many companies disguise there bottles or packaging with different labels..I have no clue whether the oil is legit but that bottle is def not supposed to hold facial oil..

Yeah I figured as much lol. But maybe that was just a real asshole technical move by the company. And they can be like see we told you so..that it was marketed as facial oil. So that's what you get ..that would suck.

Quote Originally Posted by 73rr View Post
    What test did u order?
    Test e 300mg. 3 bottles.

Test e 300mg. 3 bottles.
    Email them and ask. Also have u ordered from them before? Or did u just find this site because of other threads lately?

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I may be wrong but it sounds a tad sketchy. Why go to.the trouble of relabeling vials as a facial oil for camouflage if you're putting Pharmacom fliptops on the "facial oil" vials?
    NACH3, 73rr and Marsoc like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

So my final conclusion is that the test is either completely fake or watered down to the point of being worthless. I only do low dose cycles, not looking for big gains. While I was on 300mg of Pharmacom for 2 1/2 months my gains stopped and my strength went down. Again, now I am on 100mg of a different brand and my strength is back up and my muscles are looking nice and full.

BUYERS BEWARE
    Marsoc likes this.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    So my final conclusion is that the test is either completely fake or watered down to the point of being worthless. I only do low dose cycles, not looking for big gains. While I was on 300mg of Pharmacom for 2 1/2 months my gains stopped and my strength went down. Again, now I am on 100mg of a different brand and my strength is back up and my muscles are looking nice and full.

BUYERS BEWARE
    did you run labs for TOTAL/FREE-T before, during and after while on 100mg? Im on 150mg TRT for ~14weeks, my T is @1030 and my gains or strength are minimal at best, fat may be burning off quicker but no strength gains whatsoever that I could observe, unless we call bed-gains, well that improved 10x fold.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What your pictures are is there stealth shipping. Is there a pharmacom simbol on the vial should be blue. From your post something is off. Where you got it from there should be absolutely zero wrong with it. Do you have an unopened vial? Is there writing on the botom of the vials? If so what does it say? Can you post a picture of the bottom of the vials.

You should never post the pictures you did in an open forum. You just gave away some of the secrets to there stealth shipping. If you do have a vial unopened there are ways to prove if its bad. Pharmacom will reimburse for any testing done.
    Marsoc likes this.

BUYERS BEWARE
    Like I said email them.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    What your pictures are is there stealth shipping. Is there a pharmacom simbol on the vial should be blue. From your post something is off. Where you got it from there should be absolutely zero wrong with it. Do you have an unopened vial? Is there writing on the botom of the vials? If so what does it say? Can you post a picture of the bottom of the vials.

You should never post the pictures you did in an open forum. You just gave away some of the secrets to there stealth shipping. If you do have a vial unopened there are ways to prove if its bad. Pharmacom will reimburse for any testing done.
    I thought they used a generic flip top on those in addition to hiding the blue stamp. Also, they changed their store email addy in June? Hopefully he used the right addy.
    Guys around here that get legit Pharmacom love their oils.

Edit: Jstone is right, OP. Now that people have had a chance to see what you have, it would be best to delete the pics from.your post.
    Last edited by almostgone; 09-02-2016 at 10:45 PM.

I understand that others have had positive experiences with this company. That's why I ordered from them. Maybe it was a so-called "bad batch." However, I wasted a lot of money and time. I would not order again.

Willing to remove the pics. I went to edit and the pics don't appear deletable. If someone walks me through it, I will pull them down.

Cntrl, alt, delete

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I thought they used a generic flip top on those in addition to hiding the blue stamp. Also, they changed their store email addy in June? Hopefully he used the right addy.
    Guys around here that get legit Pharmacom love their oils.

Edit: Jstone is right, OP. Now that people have had a chance to see what you have, it would be best to delete the pics from.your post.
    The stuff I have recieved stealth looked exactly the same. I honestly believe this is a hit piece on pharmacom. Everyone who has taken 100mg a week is not getting big strength gains or looking a lot fuller. 100mg is trt levels and most of us know what that is like.
    almostgone and DocToxin8 like this.

The stuff I have recieved stealth looked exactly the same. I honestly believe this is a hit piece on pharmacom. Everyone who has taken 100mg a week is not getting big strength gains or looking a lot fuller. 100mg is trt levels and most of us know what that is like.
    Agree on the minimal gains on 100/mg/ml, I was working off of his experience @ 300 mg/ml. Typically, they do have a decent product line if you get legit Pharmacom products.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

I understand that others have had positive experiences with this company. That's why I ordered from them. Maybe it was a so-called "bad batch." However, I wasted a lot of money and time. I would not order again.

Willing to remove the pics. I went to edit and the pics don't appear deletable. If someone walks me through it, I will pull them down.
    Click the edit button > go advanced>manage attachments>click on the image you wish to delete, and then click yes when it asks you if you wish to delete image.
    You could also go to Settings>miscellaneous>manage attachments and delete it from there.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    If its just testosterone all you need to do is a simple bloodwork.

No point in opening a discussion about testosterone when it is easily checked through bloodwork.

mietek is offline Member
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	proxy-1-1.jpg 
Views:	977 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	165250

this is pharmacom found on another forum, some fungus or mushroom growing inside

they have a lot of shills really pushing the product by posting blood tests etc

they have been caught by independent testing that some of the product was bunk
    Christopher100 likes this.

I knew when I posted this I was going to get attacked by a lot of people because, the number of ppl on the several sites plugging their products is mind boggling.

I got blood work done before I started taking the TRT amounts of test. They were in the upper 400's. 150mg put my at about 1000. Sure I get some strength gains. Can even put on a little lean mass at these levels.

The fact that 300mg made me lose strength and not gain a solitary pound says the stuff they gave me is again, either very watered down or not legit.

My first cycle wast 250mg on E and I put on a solid 21-22 lbs of muscle. 300mg is as high I go, for various reasons, (tho I stack with mild orals) and I get gains. If we are being blunt now I would go as far to say the stuff I have from Pharmacom is garbage and that's exactly where the remaining bottles are going.

Quote Originally Posted by mietek View Post

this is pharmacom found on another forum, some fungus or mushroom growing inside

Sure. They can generally make a good product but, occasionally make a mistake, intentionally or unintentionally, who can know?

I knew when I posted this I was going to get attacked by a lot of people because, the number of ppl on the several sites plugging their products is mind boggling.

I got blood work done before I started taking the TRT amounts of test. They were in the upper 400's. 150mg put my at about 1000. Sure I get some strength gains. Can even put on a little lean mass at these levels.

The fact that 300mg made me lose strength and not gain a solitary pound says the stuff they gave me is again, either very watered down or not legit.

My first cycle wast 250mg on E and I put on a solid 21-22 lbs of muscle. 300mg is as high I go, for various reasons, (tho I stack with mild orals) and I get gains. If we are being blunt now I would go as far to say the stuff I have from Pharmacom is garbage and that's exactly where the remaining bottles are going.
    Its definitely not an attack, I haven't used them recently so you could be right. I just know people I know using it are having no problems. I have been seeing lots of attacks lately when I have never seen a real problem with supporting evidence. If you have any vials unopened contact pharmacom, they will usually pay for testing.

The way you have posted is very similar to the way people with no evidence post. I have nothing to gain or lose regardless of your outcome, but if you run it a while longer and do bloodwork you have proven what you claim. I only have some GW50156 from them right now. I will start it tomorrow.
    almostgone likes this.

I dont know if this thread as such changes anything for you, unless there are personal reasons/goals, just like you mentioned yourself, regards "plugging stuff online" .

To get farthest I'd say contact the company you bought it off direct and see if they will resolve it for you or what will the outcome be, otherwise you're just wasting your time complaining. Yes damage is done and you may feel hurt, but be fair, be in their shoes, how you'd treat client like yourself now? contact them with proposition and if it comes to worst, you will have good tale to tell
    73rr likes this.

Its definitely not an attack, I haven't used them recently so you could be right. I just know people I know using it are having no problems. I have been seeing lots of attacks lately when I have never seen a real problem with supporting evidence. If you have any vials unopened contact pharmacom, they will usually pay for testing.

The way you have posted is very similar to the way people with no evidence post. I have nothing to gain or lose regardless of your outcome, but if you run it a while longer and do bloodwork you have proven what you claim. I only have some GW50156 from them right now. I will start it tomorrow.
    Most the ppl around me us them and have no issues at all. I have stuff from them just haven't started it.

Some of my pritty good friend trust them over any other.

Not saying ppl can't get bunk gear or scammed from purchasing from them. It's a ugl

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    I dont know if this thread as such changes anything for you, unless there are personal reasons/goals, just like you mentioned yourself, regards "plugging stuff online" .

To get farthest I'd say contact the company you bought it off direct and see if they will resolve it for you or what will the outcome be, otherwise you're just wasting your time complaining. Yes damage is done and you may feel hurt, but be fair, be in their shoes, how you'd treat client like yourself now? contact them with proposition and if it comes to worst, you will have good tale to tell
    I'm not going to ask for a refund or new product. If they're angry they might put something bad in it. I shared my experience. Got some feedback. That's was the point.

Pics are off.

So let me get this right, you have registered on to this forum just to give your bad experience to a bunch of people of what you've went trough and how unwilling you are to look in to the problem deeper?

On how many other forums have you done the same?

You're hilarious and probably a rep for Pharacom. I notice you're from Europe. Pharmacom is from there isn't it? Am I hurting your business by posting a personal experience on the biggest forum where you can post steroid pictures? Do you think by attacking my reputation you will will put doubts to rest in potential buyers for Pharmacom?

Perhaps I should put the pics back up if you think I am just here here to hurt the company.
    InternalFire likes this.

You're hilarious and probably a rep for Pharacom. I notice you're from Europe. Pharmacom is from there isn't it? Am I hurting your business by posting a personal experience on the biggest forum where you can post steroid pictures? Do you think by attacking my reputation you will will put doubts to rest in potential buyers for Pharmacom?

Perhaps I should put the pics back up if you think I am just here here to hurt the company.
    you just exposed yourself as a troll, a guy who suffers from E2 sides, some mental issues or else have some agenda to harm this company business, look at yourself how quickly you got buthurt and set yourself on fire for no reason!

Answer my questions dude!

PS: im not rep of anyone or any company, have no business in gear field, besides using it, so, you just hit the brickwall

you just exposed yourself as a troll, a guy who suffers from E2 sides, some mental issues or else have some agenda to harm this company business, look at yourself how quickly you got buthurt and set yourself on fire for no reason!

Answer my questions dude!

PS: im not rep of anyone or any company, have no business in gear field, besides using it, so, you just hit the brickwall
    I'll tell you what. I'm 50. Just about on the verge of retiring. That's why I take TRT levels of test normally. I have plenty of money from a small business I own and the last thing I need is petty cash from selling steroids .

I've been around bodybuilding forums for almost 20 years and if there is one thing I've seen over and over again is that one guy who has a total melt down when someone is even remotely skeptical of a company or the effectiveness of a certain steroid . And nine times out of ten that guy is selling that steroid or steroid brand to members of that community who PM him looking for sources. Always. Now I'm not saying that's you, but you're clearly overreacting. And ofc I'm fucking pissed. I blew some money and more importantly a lot of time, not just the time on the steroid but the time I have to take off of it, on a bunk or fairly bunk cycle and the last thing I want to see is some salesman or whatever rubbing it in that my shit experience isn't legit for what appears to be his own personal gain.

I'll tell you what. I'm 50. Just about on the verge of retiring. That's why I take TRT levels of test normally. I have plenty of money from a small business I own and the last thing I need is petty cash from selling steroids .

I've been around bodybuilding forums for almost 20 years and if there is one thing I've seen over and over again is that one guy who has a total melt down when someone is even remotely sceptical of a company or the effectiveness of a certain steroid. And nine times out of ten that guy is selling that steroid or steroid brand to members of that community who PM him looking for sources. Always. Now I'm not saying that's you, but you're clearly overreacting. And ofc I'm fucking pissed. I blew some money and more importantly a lot of time, not just the time on the steroid but the time I have to take off of it, on a bunk or fairly bunk cycle and the last thing I want to see is some salesman or whatever rubbing it in that my shit experience isn't legit for what appears to be his own personal gain.
    I like this topic not because of I am for or against company that you dealt with or legitimacy of experience you had, but how you go about it. Lets keep it rolling, I would want to understand people like you better.
    For all I see youre the one with the issues here and you're the one who dont have any principles to go by.

Example: if I would have gone trough experience like this, I would blame nobody but myself for #1 being 50year old, having plenty of business and cash not being able to think smart enough to buy pharm gear or go trough TRT clinics and set yourself up on proper TRT. You have mentioned youve been in this game ~20 years, what is the deal here? I dont ask for your age, nor what you do or how you pay your bills, you seem to have some issues and go all out firing shots here bud, calm down.

You seem to contradict yourself alot, I dont get it... calm down and explain something to all of us:

You say outright you have plenty of cash, if that was the case why would you cry about few bucks?
    You say you've been around BB forums ~20 years, you should have gained knowledge and experience, yet you get in situation like this where actually you go trough "mental meltdown", Im actually having entertaining discussion trying to figure out why people do and act like you do.

To continue on, I am saying again, Im not affiliated to anything or any UGL/Pharma company, for your own sake, please ask site admin to investigate me if you doubt, you really should catch some cool tough guy.

and back to the topic, I understand you have went trough shit experience and all but concentrate on this and please answer my main two questions:
    So let me get this right, you have registered on to this forum just to give your bad experience to a bunch of people of what you've went trough and how unwilling you are to look in to the problem deeper?

On how many other forums have you done the same?
    Im trying not to see this, but it is obvious who is on the offensive here.

I like this topic not because of I am for or against company that you dealt with or legitimacy of experience you had, but how you go about it. Lets keep it rolling, I would want to understand people like you better.
    For all I see youre the one with the issues here and you're the one who dont have any principles to go by.

Example: if I would have gone trough experience like this, I would blame nobody but myself for #1 being 50year old, having plenty of business and cash not being able to think smart enough to buy pharm gear or go trough TRT clinics and set yourself up on proper TRT. You have mentioned youve been in this game ~20 years, what is the deal here? I dont ask for your age, nor what you do or how you pay your bills, you seem to have some issues and go all out firing shots here bud, calm down.

You seem to contradict yourself alot, I dont get it... calm down and explain something to all of us:

You say outright you have plenty of cash, if that was the case why would you cry about few bucks?
    You say you've been around BB forums ~20 years, you should have gained knowledge and experience, yet you get in situation like this where actually you go trough "mental meltdown", Im actually having entertaining discussion trying to figure out why people do and act like you do.

To continue on, I am saying again, Im not affiliated to anything or any UGL/Pharma company, for your own sake, please ask site admin to investigate me if you doubt, you really should catch some cool tough guy.

and back to the topic, I understand you have went trough shit experience and all but concentrate on this and please answer my main two questions:

Im trying not to see this, but it is obvious who is on the offensive here.
    Oh no. Now you're using the red writing. Meltdown level is increasing.

Look, you want me to answer "how many forums have you been doing the same"? Gimme a break. Get a life. This discussion is over.
    InternalFire likes this.

Oh no. Now you're using the red writing. Meltdown level is increasing.

Look, you want me to answer "how many forums have you been doing the same"? Gimme a break. Get a life. This discussion is over.
    Now that is exact behaviour of trolling or shill tactics of blackmailing someone

Otherwise I now begin to think youre 18 yo running real hot behind your keyboard because you got some poor experience using moms cc buying this shit and you cant do nothing about it just cry and try shame others for your own inexperience, and that would be real pathetic.

I think this forum should have some filter-rules for new people (I mean trolls like yourself) without any previous activity experience building waves of hate not only toward some company due to unknown reasons, but also toward other members here like myself, where if I asked you a question you just burst to excuses and piss-talk like a little child. How low can this get?

Besides, forum script copied over in red for reasons unknown to me, you seem to hate red colours for some reason?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I wouldn't believe that. His fingers are over the crimp so you can't see if it were tampered with, most of it is used, who would use any of that if that were in it? Bogus pic
    Quote Originally Posted by mietek View Post

InternalFire likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    20 years and you just joined here? 20 years and you don't have a solid source? 20 years on what boards?

I've been around bodybuilding forums for almost 20 years and if there is one thing I've seen over and over again is that one guy who has a total melt down when someone is even remotely skeptical of a company or the effectiveness of a certain steroid. And nine times out of ten that guy is selling that steroid or steroid brand to members of that community who PM him looking for sources. Always. Now I'm not saying that's you, but you're clearly overreacting. And ofc I'm fucking pissed. I blew some money and more importantly a lot of time, not just the time on the steroid but the time I have to take off of it, on a bunk or fairly bunk cycle and the last thing I want to see is some salesman or whatever rubbing it in that my shit experience isn't legit for what appears to be his own personal gain.
    InternalFire likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Now that is exact behaviour of trolling or shill tactics of blackmailing someone

Otherwise I now begin to think youre 18 yo running real hot behind your keyboard because you got some poor experience using moms cc buying this shit and you cant do nothing about it just cry and try shame others for your own inexperience, and that would be real pathetic.

I think this forum should have some filter-rules for new people (I mean trolls like yourself) without any previous activity experience building waves of hate not only toward some company due to unknown reasons, but also toward other members here like myself, where if I asked you a question you just burst to excuses and piss-talk like a little child. How low can this get?

Besides, forum script copied over in red for reasons unknown to me, you seem to hate red colours for some reason?
    He's just trying to bash on a UGL. Probably works for a different source. We have seen this before.

I stopped wasting my time with it
    Last edited by 73rr; 09-05-2016 at 06:34 PM. Reason: Spelling like a 4th grader again!
    InternalFire likes this.

Some of the comments here some sad fucking shit. There are always guys that get hit in the wallet when a discussion like this comes up. Why haven't I posted here before? Do you post on a cancer board before you get cancer? You post when you have a problem or a question out of your realm of expertise.

If this were any other subject, deadlifts, bulking, dieting, no one would care. But as soon as someone's wallet might get a little lighter they come out the woodwork to make you look like the devil in the flesh.

Assholes aside, a genuine thank you to the guys that gave me actual feedback.

haha fuckin troll ^^^

hit & run, delusional like most fucks out there, registers to bash and run.

Answer these questions:

* you have registered on to this forum just to give your bad experience to a bunch of people you dont know, experience of what you've went trough and how unwilling you are to look in to the problem deeper?

* On how many other forums have you done the same?

* being 50year old, having plenty of business and cash not being able to think smart enough to buy only pharm gear or go trough TRT clinics and set yourself up on proper TRT, why go this route and later cry about it to anonymous public where not only the gear but neither you have any reputable history?

* you say you have plenty of cash, if that was the case why would you cry about few bucks?

* 20 years and you just joined here?

* 20 years and you don't have a solid source?

* 20 years on what boards?
    Mr.BB likes this.

Some of the comments here some sad fucking shit. There are always guys that get hit in the wallet when a discussion like this comes up. Why haven't I posted here before? Do you post on a cancer board before you get cancer? You post when you have a problem or a question out of your realm of expertise.

If this were any other subject, deadlifts, bulking, dieting, no one would care. But as soon as someone's wallet might get a little lighter they come out the woodwork to make you look like the devil in the flesh.

Assholes aside, a genuine thank you to the guys that gave me actual feedback.
    Do u have any issues with deadlits bulking, dieting or anything else? I'm willing to try and help u with that as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information