Lordluke is offline Junior Member

Real or fake alpha pharma testabolin

Hi guys I think I have some fake alpha pharma, has caused bad pip with the two injections I've taken so far. Also box has no verification code.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Real or fake alpha pharma testabolin-img_4553.jpg   Real or fake alpha pharma testabolin-img_4552.jpg   Real or fake alpha pharma testabolin-img_4554.jpg   Real or fake alpha pharma testabolin-img_4555.jpg  

Keithbarthejr is offline New Member
    Pip doesnt mean anything in my opinion. I have some cyp from the pharmacy that has some pip. Did u go deep enough?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Doesn't look like the AP I've used in the past. Mine always had an authentication code area that you had to scratch off like a lottery ticket to get the code. Then you verified the code on the site.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Lordluke is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Keithbarthejr View Post
    Pip doesnt mean anything in my opinion. I have some cyp from the pharmacy that has some pip. Did u go deep enough?

Mate to be honest I don't think I did go deep enough, do you think that could be the cause ?

mietek is offline Member
    if no code it is fake, all AP come with verification code
    labmax test kit has been around for a long time, spend a few dollars on test vials you would know fake/legit right away
    Last edited by mietek; 11-07-2016 at 04:48 PM.

zejj is offline Junior Member
    Inject into a rat and see what happens

Keithbarthejr is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordluke View Post
    Mate to be honest I don't think I did go deep enough, do you think that could be the cause ?
    Yes it can be. If u dont go deep enough it causes a lump because it is in the fat. That also takes long for your body to break it down. Go deep as u can and even push down if u need to. I get test from a dr and if i dont go deep enough this happens to me. So issue of real or fake is not the key.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Labmax, pinning a rat :-), etc will only tell you whether the gear has test in it, not show that the gear is an authentic product and safe to use.

IMO, no code no authentic product...whether you want to inject a product you know has been faked is a personal choice.

us-ds is offline New Member
    Brother, there is no need to spend money on the lab max test.
    Its a cheap looking fake of AP Testobolin. Just visit Alpha Pharma web site and you will notice huge difference between this ugly fake and original Testobolin.
    Frankly speaking its hard to believe they released this shit.. AP is not easy to counterfeit. Original products have scratch off authentication codes.

us-ds is offline New Member
    Even rats doesnt deserve it Its fake shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by zejj View Post
    Inject into a rat and see what happens

mrsupps is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordluke View Post
    Hi guys I think I have some fake alpha pharma, has caused bad pip with the two injections I've taken so far. Also box has no verification code.
    Defo snide,loads of it about at the moment

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    They would have had to change the packaging greatly. Possibly but haven't seen it yet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Real or fake alpha pharma testabolin-image.jpg   Real or fake alpha pharma testabolin-image.jpg   Real or fake alpha pharma testabolin-image.jpg  

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information