EDCG19 is offline Senior Member

testosterone cypionate

Wondering if it is worth it, I think I paid too much for a kit with this stuff but either way I'm sure this is legit
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails testosterone cypionate-imag0863.jpg   testosterone cypionate-imag0862.jpg  

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Looks like Watson

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    That's Watson for sure... Good stuff

Only way is be skeptical is if the top was already opened

It was closed, it is good stuff for sure but I've been getting worried about the quality

Read online about symptoms after injection, I usually get a little sick/under the weather right after injection for that day, I believe they call it test flu quality might not be legit, still sure I overpaid but its okay since I have a full kit..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by goalinmind View Post
    It was closed, it is good stuff for sure but I've been getting worried about the quality

Read online about symptoms after injection, I usually get a little sick/under the weather right after injection for that day, I believe they call it test flu quality might not be legit, still sure I overpaid but its okay since I have a full kit..
    I'm curious what you mean buy kit? usually "kits" are associated with HGH...do you mean buy a kit you got everything you needed for a cycle?...

TRT clinic provided everything for a 10 week cycle, syringes, different kind of needles, 10ml vial, bandaids etc.... a package basically. I kind of found out the real price of test cyp and with just a script I could save $100-150 by buying it all on my own through a pharmacy.

Thread Information