• 1 Post By Couchlock
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By jstone
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: Test Cyp real or fake?

lilbigjuicy is offline Junior Member

Test Cyp real or fake?

Got from my friend who gets it from a UGL.... Both were capped, , only thing that concerns me is theres like a mL difference, is that normal? doesn't appear to be used.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Test Cyp real or fake?-img_0739.jpg   Test Cyp real or fake?-img_0733.jpg   Test Cyp real or fake?-img_0734.jpg  

Keithbarthejr is offline New Member
    Roid test costs $25. Drop and test and tells u if it has hormone or not.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Keithbarthejr View Post
    Roid test costs $25. Drop and test and tells u if it has hormone or not.

What lmao

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lilbigjuicy View Post

What lmao
    Fwiw, that shit looks clear as water.

Roid test

$25 tell you if there is hormones (test) in it

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post

Roid test

Where do I get that from ?

Quote Originally Posted by lilbigjuicy View Post

Where do I get that from ?
    Google it

Keithbarthejr is offline New Member
    On line. There are a bunch of different ones. Dave palumbo has some better ones but they are more expensive. It doesnt tell you the potency but it will tell u if its real or not. I got the 2 step kind.

Blog Entries

Roid test

that's how pharm grade test cyp looks....the color of the gear is because of what oil they used to make it...color means nothing just saying....

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Impossible to know without testing and even if it is legit could be underdosed..I used to send mine to the lab after I bought a big chunk for peice of mind..you need a ml and 100 bucks to know if it's dosed right
    Obs likes this.

bobtail is offline Associate Member
    You never know with this stuff. Roidtest only tells you if it has the hormone in it.
    Best bet is pin it for a 3 weeks and then do a blood test.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    that's how pharm grade test cyp looks....the color of the gear is because of what oil they used to make it...color means nothing just saying....
    My Watson from cvs was not clear as water

Blog Entries
    My Watson from cvs was not clear as water
    I stand corrected...ive seen clear cyp but I don't remember the brand I don't have a script so I don't use it...

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    I stand corrected...ive seen clear cyp but I don't remember the brand I don't have a script so I don't use it...
    I am running clear cypionate . I was worried when I saw it for the first time I was accustomed to yellow carrier oil. Mine is literally as clear as water. My tren E is the yellowest gear I have ever seen. Coming from the same place and its all great stuff.

rt4man is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I am running clear cypionate. I was worried when I saw it for the first time I was accustomed to yellow carrier oil. Mine is literally as clear as water. My tren E is the yellowest gear I have ever seen. Coming from the same place and its all great stuff.

What brand is yours? I have some Kalpa that is clear as water too.

rt4man is offline Associate Member
    Thats a big difference in content.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by rt4man View Post
    What brand is yours? I have some Kalpa that is clear as water too.
    Stealth juice, sachets.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Impossible to say coming from a UGL - you could get a roid home test but that will only tell you if the hormone is present and not at what dose. You can get it tested properly for mg/l but when you start spending to find out what some ugl produce you might aswell but pharm grade because with every vial of ugl your going to have to go through the same process because trust me not every vial is dosed correctly from these people. So imho don't waste your time money or health seek pharm grade from a good source.
    almostgone likes this.

Thank you for all the replies, I'm going to pin it Monday when I get my Aromasin

mietek is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Keithbarthejr View Post
    On line. There are a bunch of different ones. Dave palumbo has some better ones but they are more expensive. It doesnt tell you the potency but it will tell u if its real or not. I got the 2 step kind.

those are the same 2 vials packed so it looks like special for each hormone and it is fake test drop for example plain oil and bold each time you have the same color coding

it does not show hormone inside. it is always pass. go with labmax real company real test, this guy sells something from his apartment

michael30 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mietek View Post
    those are the same 2 vials packed so it looks like special for each hormone and it is fake test drop for example plain oil and bold each time you have the same color coding

it does not show hormone inside. it is always pass. go with labmax real company real test, this guy sells something from his apartment

I didn't quite understand your post. Can you try to explain it again? From what I got your saying these tests are crap because they always show a positive result?

mietek is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by michael30 View Post
    I didn't quite understand your post. Can you try to explain it again? From what I got your saying these tests are crap because they always show a positive result?
    see movie it will explain

https://www.dropbox.com/s/laexnevjjq...test1.mp4?dl=0

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    All the tests including labmax are crap. Just google Colorimetric testing, and you will find there is no reliable way to test for compounds like this. The carrier oil can affect labmax test as well. When watson test cyp that you personally pick up from the pharmacy fails labmax testing it shows they're BS. I have personally conducted around 100 labmax tests, and never had truly conclusive results. Plus I have had bloodwork done on test that failed labmax testing, and bloodwork came back where it should be. Anyone using labmax just doesn't understand the science, because if they did they would realize its a waste of time and money. Plus if you get a pass you might be using a product that is 50mg/ml when it should be 250mg/ml. Bottom line is labmax is a complete waste of money. Put the money towards bloodwork or hplc testing.
    Last edited by jstone; 06-07-2017 at 10:51 PM.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    All the tests including labmax are crap. Just google Colorimetric testing, and you will find there is no reliable way to test for compounds like this. The carrier oil can affect labmax test as well. When watson test cyp that you personally pick up from the pharmacy fails labmax testing it shows they're BS. I have personally conducted around 100 labmax tests, and never had truly conclusive results. Plus I have had bloodwork done on test that failed labmax testing, and bloodwork came back where it should be. Anyone using labmax just doesn't understand the science, because if they did they would realize its a waste of time and money. Plus if you get a pass you might be using a product that is 50mg/ml when it should be 250mg/ml. Bottom line is labmax is a complete waste of money. Put the money towards bloodwork or hplc testing.
    Glad I never bought one then. Thanks.

Glad I never bought one then. Thanks.
    Theres people who swear by them, but they're just not willing to look at the science. They want to believe the test is helping them from getting bad gear, which it doesn't.
    Obs likes this.

mietek is offline Member
    you should check Meso, a lot of people did labmax over the years and the results were confirmed by Simec.

I remember last time some guy testing dbol , it was pass with labmax, and Simec confirmed it later indeed dbol

I believe you can also send to labmax for HPLC testing or GC/MS

labmax is lab, company. roidest is some guy selling something from his apartment. you cannot compare guy in the kitchen packing something and big company

Obs
    It really doesn't make a difference if you labmax, roidtest, or mass spec it. Bloodwork should do the talking.

mietek is offline Member
    It really doesn't make a difference if you labmax, roidtest, or mass spec it. Bloodwork should do the talking.
    sure you get results from blood work but I do not see pinning corn oil to find out that it was corn oil after a few weeks

I rather pre screen that shit first

sure you get results from blood work but I do not see pinning corn oil to find out that it was corn oil after a few weeks

Yiud only really need to pin it e3d for 9 days. Bloodwork would show elevated e2 and or high test.
    Obs likes this.

Obs

Lmao that great but I bielieve those guys when they say those tests are complete bullshit.
    Truly believe Jstone's post above and I know him to be a stand up guy and he has been around this long enough he knows what he is talking about. He also has proven to me that he is not full of shit, so I truly believe the part about the watson test failin. He is not wrong, he is not making it up.
    Last edited by Obs; 06-08-2017 at 02:13 PM.
    Kenny357 likes this.

Lmao that great but I bielieve those guys when they say those tests are complete bullshit.
    Truly believe Jstone's post above and I know him to be a stand up guy and he has been around this long enough he knows what he is talking about. He also has proven to me that he is not full of shit, so I truly believe the part about the watson test failin. He is not wrong, he is not making it up.
    Definitely not making it up. Meso's biggest expert has even wrote an article about how shittly labmax tests are. There simple colormetric tests. Just like what us used by cops to identify illicit drugs. With very little investigation you will find how wildy inaccurate these tests are. Carrier oil also effects labmax testing. One guy brewed test e or c using mct oil, and I believe gso using the same recipe for both. The onoy difference was carrier oil, and the mct oil brew showed way more fluorescence.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Definitely not making it up. Meso's biggest expert has even wrote an article about how shittly labmax tests are. There simple colormetric tests. Just like what us used by cops to identify illicit drugs. With very little investigation you will find how wildy inaccurate these tests are. Carrier oil also effects labmax testing. One guy brewed test e or c using mct oil, and I believe gso using the same recipe for both. The onoy difference was carrier oil, and the mct oil brew showed way more fluorescence.
    Yeah, I will go off blood work. Currently "testing" a batch in the next couple weeks.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    A ugl lab (my kitchen) makes both clear and yellow test cyp.

The yellow is made with USP Cotton seed oil

The clear is made with USP MCT (Medium Chain Triglyceride) oil

However all my bottles are within .01 mls or so of each other. I got a 180 dollar dosing pump but even when I filled them by hand they were within a third of a ml or so. While the amount of gear in a bottle is in and of itself no big deal....you gotta wonder, if they are too lazy or unskilled to fill each bottle up the same amount, how good/worried are they at/about cleaning glassware, sterility and other shit that really does matter.

WiseguyBX is offline New Member
    looks fake, clear is not a good indicator, should be yellowish

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by WiseguyBX View Post
    looks fake, clear is not a good indicator, should be yellowish
    Wrong.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Aristimuqoh is offline Junior Member
    It's hard to know if any UGL is fake or not... maybe is a counterfeit of a good UG stuff or maybe is a bad UG stuff.... one of the best legitimate Test Cypionate is TEXTES PROLONGATUM 2ml amp by Q-Pharma from Spain, this product gomes from Spain pharmacies directly
    Test Cyp real or fake?-testex.jpg

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Wrong.
    So true

The shit that I didn't know when I started at all

Best HG test I have seen is so awesome - straight clear & very thin. You can shoot that shit with a slin pin.

It's all carrier oil color for the most part. . . Only ones that have fairly distinctive colors are the ones with hormone powders that oxidize - like tren mainly
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    So true

The shit that I didn't know when I started at all

Best HG test I have seen is so awesome - straight clear & very thin. You can shoot that shit with a slin pin.

It's all carrier oil color for the most part. . . Only ones that have fairly distinctive colors are the ones with hormone powders that oxidize - like tren mainly
    My brother just shot some test I sent him, clear and thinner vs. His usual yellow thick pharma test. He had to back off his trt dose because he is retaining water for the first time.

Thread Information