Thread: Jintropin

shorty2big is offline Member

Jintropin

Here is a pic of legit 30iu jintropin GH. You probably wont see the 30iu version much . I believe the 30iu version is for research use only.
    S2B
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jintropin-jina.jpg   Jintropin-jinb.jpg  

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    are you sure it's real? did it come premixed? never seen that before

Agent Smith is offline 'The Cleaner'
    like dizzle said i've never seen those before. i'm using jintropin @ the moment and know gen sci very well, i have never seen or heard of those vials before.

peace

I am sure its real, without a doubt. Like i said, most probably wont see it ever. It's research use only and comes already constituted as a stable solution. I know the "regular" stuff has to be mixed and comes in 10 iu vials. I have been using this for 2 months now, my friends have used it, it is real.
    S2B

Agent Smith is offline 'The Cleaner'
    Quote Originally Posted by shorty2big
    I am sure its real, without a doubt. Like i said, most probably wont see it ever. It's research use only and comes already constituted as a stable solution. I know the "regular" stuff has to be mixed and comes in 10 iu vials. I have been using this for 2 months now, my friends have used it, it is real.
    S2B
    how you finding the jintropin after 2 months?

no noticable effects until about week 4, then a ton of fat loss, an appettite that wont quit, I have never eaten so much in my life and still get leaner. It's insane. as far as muscle building effects go, not 2 impressed, but the fat loss is insane.
    S2B

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    The main thing i was concerned about is that it is premixed and has an expiration date for 1 year. I always thought it would go bad after 2 weeks with bacteriostatic water. but if you're sure it's real, then that's cool. good luck on your research

big swoll is offline Member
    like everybody else says, it doesn't really look legit, but you sound sure.....the gensci that i have seen doesn't look like that at all....and how is it supposed to be stable....i've always heard that if you mix the gh wrong, or shake it after you mix it it will become unstable...how is this gensci supposed to be for research purposes....they are not a research company, they are a legit chinese lab

this solution that it's in makes it stable. I have seen it go bad and all the amino chains "ball up" in the solution. It looks real funky. Anyway, what ever solution they stabilize it with burns like a mutha!!!! I'll get all the info on it real soon and post it back up under this thread. I know that it's a legit company but this product is for research use only right now. I know, sounds shady, but I swear its real, my boys use it and it works wonders on them 2.
    S2B

TestFreak is offline Associate Member
    S2B hey bro how much are you taken each day and are you stacking it with anything else.

6iu 5 day/week, stacking with:
    EQ
    Test
    Tren
    insulin
    T3

Quote Originally Posted by TestFreak
    S2B hey bro how much are you taken each day and are you stacking it with anything else.

Thread Information