• 1 Post By Rajky
  • 1 Post By Cylon357

Thread: LWP Pharma a Legit one ?

Rajky is offline New Member

Question LWP Pharma a Legit one ?

Dear All,

Can anyone help me with this brand .

I got this from my regular supplier who gave me good gears in the past

He said that this is expensive but you will get good results and i just bought with the trust that i have on him.

Is it a good brand ? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2023-07-24 at 4.45.01 PM.jpeg 
Views:	171 
Size:	78.9 KB 
ID:	182637

Anyone please help !

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajky View Post
    Anyone please help !
    You should interpret the lack of response as a sign that no one has experience with this brand.

If you trust your source, which you said you did, then run it. Unless you don't really trust your source?
    Rajky likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    You should interpret the lack of response as a sign that no one has experience with this brand.

If you trust your source, which you said you did, then run it. Unless you don't really trust your source?
    I have a good trust on my source but again i just wanted to check in this knowledgeable forum and people like you . Let me run this and share

Usual signs like Test prop PIP has shown after pinning but i dont get to see this LWP review anywhere than the parent website. prior to this i have used Meditech,thaiger,LA pharma and my source has strongly suggested to me to choose this time also i have taken a break from aas for 4 -5 years and i have become unfamiliar with new brand names, hence i started this thread to get clarified.

thank you sir.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I have a good trust on my source but again i just wanted to check in this knowledgeable forum and people like you . Let me run this and share

Usual signs like Test prop PIP has shown after pinning but i dont get to see this LWP review anywhere than the parent website. prior to this i have used Meditech,thaiger,LA pharma and my source has strongly suggested to me to choose this time also i have taken a break from aas for 4 -5 years and i have become unfamiliar with new brand names, hence i started this thread to get clarified.

thank you sir.
    Nothing wrong with asking, it is how we learn!

Browse through the brand discussion thread and you will see several brands that pop up frequently. Those are good safe bets.
    Rajky likes this.

Aristimuqoh is offline Junior Member
    Anyone please help !
    Why don't people reply to you? These are your first posts and what are you doing? talking about how good your source has been in the past (no one cares as some people come here just to promote scammers) secondly LWP is not a new brand and you will find a lot of reviews on google if you are really looking. ..

Thread Information