Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Couchlockd
  • 2 Post By wizzy

Thread: Pharmacom Tren A + Test P

wizzy is offline Junior Member

Pharmacom Tren A + Test P

Got some injectables look nicely packed. Opinions on their rep and all guys? I've heard mixed things but I trust them after trying their anavar .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pharmacom Tren A + Test P-47687094_2228040894121369_4293575937049493504_n.jpg   Pharmacom Tren A + Test P-48361839_2122684347774979_6692889559316824064_n.jpg   Pharmacom Tren A + Test P-48091503_300503113924562_3054757732222500864_n.jpg  

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wizzy View Post
    Got some injectables look nicely packed. Opinions on their rep and all guys? I've heard mixed things but I trust them after trying their anavar.
    Mixed reviews are from shills for other labs.

Never once has pcom shown bunk with blood work to back up a negative review.
    Chrisp83TRT and Obs like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I have never seen a bad review on pcom.

If I had even with bloods it wouldn't mean anything as I can and have modified bloodwork from my phone.

Pharmacom is enormous and everything pharma grade is. If they sell it, it is 100% perfect.

I have no loyalty to ugls.
    As soon as one slips I cut it to the ground.

We are talking about millions of dollars vs the 99% of ugl's which are one guy with a filter and a vial crimper, ordering the same junk ass raws sold by the same chinamen who don't care about anything beyond filling orders.

Pcom mass specs finished product and has more lab equipment than all the others combined.

wizzy is offline Junior Member
    Lads from another forum have been saying stuff honestly I'm more inclined to listen to you guys and happily shill out extra money for pharmacom. Will update with photos of my results in the future stay tuned bois!
    Obs and Family_guy like this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by wizzy View Post
    Lads from another forum have been saying stuff honestly I'm more inclined to listen to you guys and happily shill out extra money for pharmacom. Will update with photos of my results in the future stay tuned bois!
    keep us fully updated and if you could some pictures (beginning mid end)

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

G-13 is offline Member
    Pharmacom is the place that a drug company would buy out and continue using their shit, it's incredible.

dpstore is offline Associate Member
    I didnt see any bad labtest but negative reviews you can find about all brands

clarc is offline New Member
    Out of those I'd use Malay Tiger

Tutuapp 9apps Showbox
    Last edited by clarc; 11-03-2019 at 04:34 PM.

Thread Information