dekova1 is offline New Member

Decadurabolin(nandrolone decanoate) 25mg/ml

The subject of the thread shows what was advertised from the source but what showed up is Decanofort???????...Does anyone know if it is real Deca ??????........It is supposed to be from Romania?????....Real or fake?????
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Decadurabolin(nandrolone decanoate) 25mg/ml-mvc-001f.jpg  

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Can't help ya bra sorry.. Never seen that kinda deca before... but doesn't mean it doesn't exist..

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Hey guy!!

With the little info you gave in your question, I am nearly certain of where these were originally procured (source) if in fact a Romanian origin. This source, IMO, can run a better business by becoming more familiar to what he/she is selling. Some sources, unfortunately, truly do not know if their products are 100% spot on.

However, from what I've seen, the Romanian products are rarely duplicated, with the exception of Naposim.

I have never seen a "live" decanofort. But IMO, it is 99.99% unlikely that a counterfeiter would waste time fabricating a 25mg/ml MED, with an ampule that can easily say 100mg/ml and get them FOUR times more of someone's hard earned cash.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I thought the only 25mg/ml deca was laurabolin ?

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Laurabolin = a "deprived" nandrolone that could not form a longer ester, so it created its own steroid /category. A one of a kind gem, you could say.

In addition to decanofort, Organon actually produces a 25mg/ml worldwide, I think. At least in USA, Greece, Great Britian. Never seen a "live" one.

Thanks for the Feedback

Thanks for taking the time to post on my thread.....Based on what I've heard I presume the stuff is probably real and am gonna take it....I'll have to damn near buy a horse needle to get enough of it in my body at one time but the pain should be worth the gain......And oh yes...The source is Romanian and I think runs a very good business...I have been pleased so far not only with his products but his business practices......Will let you know how affective this product is in a few weeks....Once again thanks for the feedback.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Decadurabolin(nandrolone decanoate) 25mg/ml-mvc-003f.jpg  

I personally would dump the 25mg deca and get your hands on some 100mg/ml 2ml vials...

Taking 16-20cc's a week of anything is not my idea of fun.

I Agree

Thanks for the feedback Mallet...I agree with ya...A 3 ml setup with a 23 gauge point takes 4 to 6 pokes a week to get the right level....If I am poking anything that many times a week I at least want to breath heavy afterwards (LOL)...........I would love to be able to obtain what u mentioned but simply don't have the source....Feel fortunate to have obtained what I have.....And, will make the best of it.....Once again ....... Thanks to everyone for your comments.........

decova1

Good luck and may God be with you

Thread Information