cmax is offline Associate Member

Thailand Steroids: Anyone have an experience with these? Are they real?

Hello Everyone,

When I go to Thailand I usually buy the Bayer Testoviron Depot which is totally legit. I have used it for years and verified that this Bayer brand was legit using blood work. 500mg Test E per week off the Bayer brand yielded Total Testosterone : 3964.7 and Free Testosterone: >50.0. However, recently this Bayer brand of Testoviron has been pulled from all Thai pharmacies due to some government regulations.

So I just picked up the following unknown brands from Thailand:

1) Rotexmedica GmbH - supposedly an imported German Pharma brand.

Thailand Steroids: Anyone have an experience with these?  Are they real?-image1.jpeg

Thailand Steroids: Anyone have an experience with these?  Are they real?-image2.jpeg

Thailand Steroids: Anyone have an experience with these?  Are they real?-image3.jpeg

2) British Dragon - an UGL brand which has been around for decades, but the packaging has changed.

Thailand Steroids: Anyone have an experience with these?  Are they real?-image4.jpeg

Thailand Steroids: Anyone have an experience with these?  Are they real?-image5.jpeg

Thailand Steroids: Anyone have an experience with these?  Are they real?-image6.jpeg

Thailand Steroids: Anyone have an experience with these?  Are they real?-image7.jpeg
    Last edited by cmax; 06-07-2019 at 03:01 PM.

3) March - a Thai compounding pharmacy brand. Supposedly this brand is government regulated.

Thailand Steroids: Anyone have an experience with these?  Are they real?-image8.jpeg

Thailand Steroids: Anyone have an experience with these?  Are they real?-image9.jpeg

Thailand Steroids: Anyone have an experience with these?  Are they real?-image10.jpeg

4) Cypionix - a well-known UGL.

Thailand Steroids: Anyone have an experience with these?  Are they real?-image11.jpeg

Thailand Steroids: Anyone have an experience with these?  Are they real?-image12.jpeg

Thailand Steroids: Anyone have an experience with these?  Are they real?-image13.jpeg

5) Alpha Pharma - another well-known UGL.

Thailand Steroids: Anyone have an experience with these?  Are they real?-image14.jpeg

Thailand Steroids: Anyone have an experience with these?  Are they real?-image15.jpeg

Does anyone have any experience with any of these brands? Are they real, fake, or under-dosed? Since Bayer is no longer available I've had to explore these other brands. They were all purchased from reputable Thai pharmacies. All the expat and Thai people that I have known for years seem to think that they are all legit.
    Last edited by cmax; 06-07-2019 at 03:02 PM.

dpstore is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cmax View Post
    Hello Everyone,

When I go to Thailand I usually buy the Bayer Testoviron Depot which is totally legit. I have used it for years and verified that this Bayer brand was legit using blood work. 500mg Test E per week off the Bayer brand yielded Total Testosterone : 3964.7 and Free Testosterone: >50.0. However, recently this Bayer brand of Testoviron has been pulled from all Thai pharmacies due to some government regulations.

So I just picked up the following unknown brands from Thailand:

1) Rotexmedica GmbH - supposedly an imported German Pharma brand.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image1.jpeg 
Views:	19 
Size:	112.8 KB 
ID:	176784

Name:	image2.jpeg 
Views:	21 
Size:	107.1 KB 
ID:	176785

Name:	image3.jpeg 
Views:	16 
Size:	165.1 KB 
ID:	176786

2) British Dragon - an UGL brand which has been around for decades, but the packaging has changed.

Name:	image4.jpeg 
Views:	14 
Size:	87.7 KB 
ID:	176787

Name:	image5.jpeg 
Views:	12 
Size:	97.5 KB 
ID:	176788

Name:	image6.jpeg 
Views:	16 
Size:	145.2 KB 
ID:	176789

Name:	image7.jpeg 
Views:	14 
Size:	149.2 KB 
ID:	176790
    British dragon is still in business those are probaly some counterfeit

simm is online now Senior Member
    I've used the cypionax. Brown box. Very good results!

Guys british dragon died with richard :-(

My bad, that gear wasn't British Dragon. That gear was actually Black Dragon.

Many years ago, I used to buy British Dragon in Thailand, but now it seems that this new BD brand is Black Dragon Pharma.

Thailand Steroids: Anyone have an experience with these?  Are they real?-image1.jpeg

Thailand Steroids: Anyone have an experience with these?  Are they real?-image2.jpeg

Thailand Steroids: Anyone have an experience with these?  Are they real?-image3.jpeg

Thailand Steroids: Anyone have an experience with these?  Are they real?-image4.jpeg

Has anyone heard of them?

Quote Originally Posted by cmax View Post
    Many years ago, I used to buy British Dragon in Thailand, but now it seems that this new BD brand is Black Dragon Pharma.

Name:	image1.jpeg 
Views:	3 
Size:	110.8 KB 
ID:	176938

Name:	image2.jpeg 
Size:	82.7 KB 
ID:	176939

Name:	image3.jpeg 
Size:	85.4 KB 
ID:	176940

Name:	image4.jpeg 
Size:	122.1 KB 
ID:	176941

Has anyone heard of them?
    Didnt hear much about black dragon

Black Dragon is a UGL in Bangkok. Not sure about the quality of the compounds yet, but they did put the effort into the packaging and documentation.

Thread Information