Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Gallowmere

Thread: Legit or fake ? Test e

Repook is offline New Member

Legit or fake ? Test e

So I bought this online and taking the cap off and trying to put back on it won’t . My other brand of test the cap goes back on and also has batch number and this one I’m suss about doesn’t . The emails to this guy didn’t feel right to be honest either .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Legit or fake ? Test e-image.jpg   Legit or fake ? Test e-image.jpg  

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah, those snap aways aren’t meant to go back on. They’re just there to protect the stopper until first use.
    almostgone and Patton222 like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Repook View Post
    So I bought this online and taking the cap off and trying to put back on it won’t . My other brand of test the cap goes back on and also has batch number and this one I’m suss about doesn’t . The emails to this guy didn’t feel right to be honest either .
    Are u trying to put the plastic cap back on that snaps off a new vial?

dpstore is online now Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Repook View Post
    Once you pulled the caps of it cant come on again! you have to use wipes each time before you pull oils into syringe!

what brand is it?

Thread Information