krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member

March Pharmaceuticals

So I picked up some Dbol for a friend of mine, I warned him that it wasn't going to be the normal brand. Anyway, this is what I ended up getting.

March Pharmaceuticals - Danabol.

That instantly didn't inspire confidence. I couldn't find anything about this brand via the search function. Can anybody comment? Experience with this lab? Fake?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails March Pharmaceuticals-image-1318021811.jpg   March Pharmaceuticals-image-1429401906.jpg   March Pharmaceuticals-image-1107151276.jpg  

Edwin23q is offline Banned
    Never heard of this brand, but i would question anything that's made in Thailand. Did you buy them online or from a source?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

From a source. I have two!

One provides only Euro-Pharma, that I use.
    The other provides all this lo da stuff, Chinese, Bulgarian, Thai etc.

I won't discuss pricing, but It was cheap. Another warning sign. My friend is still buying it. Fool on him to be honest.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    March Pharma has a license by the thailand FDA to produce and distribute Danabol DS. What you have is Body Research Danabol DS which I have always known to be a counterfeit of March's Danabol and they do not have any pharma license.. If you search this forum you will find extensive threads I have published on this very topic, regarding these 2 companies.

Do you're research....

http://www.fda.moph.go.th/eng/index.stm

Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    From a source. I have two!

One provides only Euro-Pharma, that I use.
    The other provides all this lo da stuff, Chinese, Bulgarian, Thai etc.

I won't discuss pricing, but It was cheap. Another warning sign. My friend is still buying it. Fool on him to be honest.

March Pharma Danabol DS is very cheap in Thai pharmacies throughout the country. Its not an expensive product to make.

Thanks for the reply buddy!

I did some more research, and from what I can see, 'BodyResearch' were around first, and making this Danabol, then they got into trouble with licencing. Suddenly, a company called 'March Pharmaceuticals' pops up, gets a licence, and is producing the same product, same heart shaped pills, same packaging. Apparently the March ones are good to go, but the BodyResearch ones are a little underdosed. Apparently its the some guys behind both companies.

Maybe they're making and selling them legit via 'March' and then buying a load, crushing them/cutting them with something, then reforming them to make the underdosed versions and selling them under the old trade name?

Or maybe I'm just talking shit. I cant link refrences to this, because its from a host of other forums and blogs.

-Krugerr

Just stick with March and you wont have any worries

Bigtallman2021 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    Thanks for the reply buddy!

I did some more research, and from what I can see, 'BodyResearch' were around first, and making this Danabol, then they got into trouble with licencing. Suddenly, a company called 'March Pharmaceuticals' pops up, gets a licence, and is producing the same product, same heart shaped pills, same packaging. Apparently the March ones are good to go, but the BodyResearch ones are a little underdosed. Apparently its the some guys behind both companies.

Maybe they're making and selling them legit via 'March' and then buying a load, crushing them/cutting them with something, then reforming them to make the underdosed versions and selling them under the old trade name?

Or maybe I'm just talking shit. I cant link refrences to this, because its from a host of other forums and blogs.

-Krugerr
    Yer your just talking shit, why would anyone underdose dianabol , it's so cheap to buy, allso if there where rubbish then no one would buy anymore,think about it,danabol ds blue hearts are the best dianabol going and I love them, takeing them now, like them better then pink anabol 5mg by British dispensary, danabol ds have a good reputation to keep so don't see the point in underdoseing them at all! And yes body research and March work together..

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtallman2021 View Post
    Yer your just talking shit, why would anyone underdose dianabol, it's so cheap to buy, allso if there where rubbish then no one would buy anymore,think about it,danabol ds blue hearts are the best dianabol going and I love them, takeing them now, like them better then pink anabol 5mg by British dispensary, danabol ds have a good reputation to keep so don't see the point in underdoseing them at all! And yes body research and March work together..
    You do realize you're arguing with a post made over 8 years ago, right?

There was a time there was some crappy d'bol bring pushed as March, but it didn't last long. The blue March d'bol is still around and personally, I love them.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information