NiceGuyResearcher is offline Associate Member

this is legit Euro Pharmacies (top metal cap was at angle, but its normal)

Anyone hear of....

rx heads . net ?

anyone had a good experience with them?

They've been around for a very long time since like 2012, I've been buying from them....some of the companies that they sell testosterone e. (like Rus-Bio Testosterone E.), I didn't really have a good experience but I think it's cause I kept jabbing the same area too much and scar tissue formed making it difficult to inject there and maybe not necessarily the Rus-Bio brand?

*Me and my hicup with the Rus Bio Testosterone E., is something that's always a worry....the Rus-Bio brand was only $45 US dollars back in 2013, even though it may have been on sale.... I'd be more than happy to pay more for injectables in order to have peace of mind

they seem to be affiliated with napsgear

in fact, i left a paid review for rx heads . net and it sent me to the trust pilot for napsgear

they liked my praise of napsgear that rx heads gave me a 40 % coupon on the entire order of my next purchase, so that would lead any reasonable person to think that indeed they are affiliated with napsgear

the website format for rx h . net is very similar to napsgear, too.

Question
    Is this real Euro Pharmacies Testosterone E. or counterfeit ? (does it look legit)

***You may note the top metal blue cap was slightly at an angle upon delivery....and it was from 1 of their domestic shipping stations instead of Eastern Europe actually from the south east is where it was in the tracking history

the top metal cap crunched or made a crink noise meaning it was affixed, but at an angle--- some other knowledgeable lifter told me it's very common that the metal cap sit at a partial angle, but what's important is that the grey stopper be not punctured.

the customer service rep told me their gear has at least a 1 full year shelf life, so i have at least 12 months to use it after I drop some bodyfat, which i hope to be April 2022 (next yr)

By the way, the info. on the bottle is not an ingrained part of the bottle, but a see through peel away label

pic
    attachments follow...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails THANKS IN ADVANCE, STARTING TO WORRY A BIT.... (BUT IT LOOKS O.K., DID A GOOGLE SEARCH ON R X H DOT NET (I'VE ORDERED FROM THEM BEFORE, BUT AS MENTIONED THEIR "RUS-BIO" TEST E. DIDN'T GO IN AS EASILY, BUT THAT COULD'VE BEEN MORE TO DO WITH SCAR TISSUE FROM PINNIN THE SAME AREA TOO MUCH (MY PECS)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails this is legit Euro Pharmacies (top metal cap was at angle, but its normal)-euro-pharmacies-test-e.-part-4.jpg   this is legit Euro Pharmacies (top metal cap was at angle, but its normal)-euro-pharmacies-test-e.-part-3.jpg   this is legit Euro Pharmacies (top metal cap was at angle, but its normal)-euro-pharmacies-test-e.-part-2.jpg   this is legit Euro Pharmacies (top metal cap was at angle, but its normal)-euro-pharmacies-test-e.-part-1.jpg  

Thread Information