deeja1975 is offline New Member

Denkall D-bol Good Or Bad?

R These Legit D-bols And If So How R The Results Of Using Them Alone?
    Last edited by deeja1975; 07-16-2006 at 09:13 PM.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    i travel to mex at least 4 times a year, and that Denkall D-bol looks liget to me I myself have never taken D-bol so dont know what to expect.

arnold1980 is offline Associate Member
    looks good bro, I just had a batch. check the batch/lot number

Looks good.

TheOak182 is offline Associate Member
    I was just at the "vet" yesterday and I did not see any D-Bol by Denkall that came in a box like that. Not only that, but they came in counts of 100 or 300. So I am pretty skeptical about what you have.

Quote Originally Posted by deeja1975
    R These Legit D-bols And If So How R The Results Of Using Them Alone?

I thought u just wanted to know if they were legit, i neglected to read what u posted. I wouldn't recommed doing a d bol only cycle. At least run in with test (d bol-weeks 1-4). do a search in the cycle forum. Is this your first cycle? If so, I hate to sound like a broken record, but do a little research.
    Last edited by arnold1980; 03-04-2004 at 03:34 PM.

Well this aren't the d-bols i have, i still have 100 d-bols left from ttokkyo labs. I used just a bottle of it last year and was please with the results. Im really not looking to get huge just put some quick muscle on for summer, but i hate taking shots. I tend to brake out on my back. I just found these on a website and my friend was wondering if it was legit to order and if anyone ever seen these d-bols before. I cant get steroids anymore since ttokkyo labs got busted so im tryin to find a new company or even a person i can trust to get legit **** from. if u know anyone or site please send me some input.

Quote Originally Posted by deeja1975
    Well this aren't the d-bols i have, i still have 100 d-bols left from ttokkyo labs. I used just a bottle of it last year and was please with the results. Im really not looking to get huge just put some quick muscle on for summer, but i hate taking shots. I tend to brake out on my back. I just found these on a website and my friend was wondering if it was legit to order and if anyone ever seen these d-bols before. I cant get steroids anymore since ttokkyo labs got busted so im tryin to find a new company or even a person i can trust to get legit **** from. if u know anyone or site please send me some input.

If you don't like taking shots, the only "oral only cycle" i can recommend is anavar . As far as a source, i can't help you with that. Don't trust getting gear from websites.
    Last edited by arnold1980; 03-04-2004 at 04:31 PM.

Where do u recommend getting it from? I mean I would ask some people at the gym but they get nervous selling stuff their. So im really in a bind when my cycle runs out.

I believe fallen angel said it best. you can get your stuff "In the alley with the crackheads."

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    that is denkall dbol caps. they are good. but DONT use them by themselves. also you are not supposed to be asking where to obtain steroids .

Bigbowboski is offline Member
    Get ready to get scammed bro!! every scammer that comes across your thread will be emailing you.. if you need a source check PM a mod, they will tell you whats up. READ THE RULES BRO!! Do some research while you are at it... Put together you a cycle and have the bros here critique it.

Good Luck

BTW scammer site will post pics of legit gear, then send u bunk sheit. I'm not trying to be a tool but posts like this make you a target. A certified center of a big circle jerk, and the winner is the scammer that get's ur money first. ignore any pm's bro

PJK015 is offline Associate Member
    dont ask for sources, its not easy to get a good source,
    so dont think by asking around you will get a source, well you will get a source but for all you know you will be injecting armour all into yourself

Thread Information