d-boller is offline New Member

Real Or Fake Organon Deca

I never heard of organon canada have u guys? does this deca look fake to u plz help!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Real Or Fake Organon Deca-untitledko.jpg   Real Or Fake Organon Deca-untitled.jpg  

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Wow, that's rare! No clue if it's real or not but if it is, ur in for some fun!

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Organon Canada does exist....but I doubt yours is real.

Finding real Canadian deca ...would be comparable to finding a mint 1967 427 Shelby AC Cobra with 30 miles on it in a farm shed...and the owner only wants $500 for that "small crappy convertible".

bump ....plz help mayb some pics of what it really looks like?

bump

Hmmm Your bottle says Organon Canada in whitby... according to the Organon-Canada website (and a search of Canada-411) lists only one address for organon, and it's in Scarborough.

Organon Canada does produce Deca according to their website, and also warns of fakes. http://www.organon.ca/health/decadurabolin.asp

Akzo Nobel Chemicals Ltd the owners of Organon are based in Mississauga.

Personally I do not like the look of the cap on your bottle. I had genuine Holland Organon decas and the plastic top was completely different (regardless of colour). Yours looks like the yellow ones listed as fakes.

Look:

Having never seen your deca before I cannot give you a definitive answer... but well... I am not sure I'd trust it.

Red

I'm curious, do the lot # and expiry date look like they are stamped on or printed on? Labels are usually done by third party printers using fancy offset machinery, but lot numbers and expiry date are usually added later at the plant as the stuff is bottled.

Red

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Pic 1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Real Or Fake Organon Deca-canada-deca.jpg  

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Pic 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Real Or Fake Organon Deca-canada-deca-2.jpg  

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    No clue if those are real. The blue tops look fake as red said.

anastasio is offline Junior Member
    i would say that is real, i bought that in a pharmacy in canada for 75$ for 100mg. 2ml vial, expensive shit. bottle looks exact the same as i remember it, i threw my empty bottles away

wow 75$ for 100mg?? i got 10 vials for like 180

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by anastasio
    i would say that is real, i bought that in a pharmacy in canada for 75$ for 100mg. 2ml vial, expensive shit. bottle looks exact the same as i remember it, i threw my empty bottles away
    How did you get a prescription?

IMHO they're pretty good fakes...they even have the proper DIN number...the problem is as Red pointed out...Organon Canada is in Scarborough.

http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/hpb/drugs-dpd/company/c4827.html

Aside from that...never trust any Cdn AS. Upjohn, Organon, etc. there's just way too many fakes. Even if your bottles are real...I would guess that they were recapped and put on the market.

Just my .02

Quote Originally Posted by anastasio
    A pharmacy stocking deca ? Hmmmmmm!? I doubt that. IMO you would have to get that from a hospital...and I doubt they even stock it.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Costco stocks deca and winstrol .

LOL im sorry that just sounded funny at the costco having them. but how the hell did u get it?

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I didn't get any at costco. My ex works there and that's the AS they had in stock. And no, you can't steal any.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    fakes

Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    I didn't get any at costco. My ex works there and that's the AS they had in stock. And no, you can't steal any.
    I call bullshit!

NORMA-MAN is offline Junior Member
    fakes!

Thread Information