GreekMonsta is offline Junior Member

Primo and Deca, fakes???

Hey guys, my buddy just got ahold of these, i just wanna see if u guys think their ok or not......

the primo's look a little sketchy...i have two amps for samples... same expiry date and lot #'s......but... the printing on one is a darker green than the other....does that sound normal to u? i wouldn't think the manufacturer would produce this.........but take a peek and let me know what u think...

thank u very much....it is appreciated..

GM
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Primo and Deca, fakes???-primo1.jpg   Primo and Deca, fakes???-primo2.jpg   Primo and Deca, fakes???-primo3.jpg   Primo and Deca, fakes???-deca1.jpg   Primo and Deca, fakes???-deca2.jpg  

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    The deca is real.

I'd say the primo is fake.

GreekMonsta is offline Junior Member
    i need some more opinions if possible please......

thanks i appreciate your thoughts....

GM

fakes

Some interesting fakes, like I mailed you before , you got a nose for the wrong juice, I really would like to buy or trade empty or full ampoulles, cause your pics are to blurry to use. About the primo read my article both in English as in Dutch: http://www.xs4all.nl/~bodypage/brown...rimobolan_.htm

The deca box (productionyear 2000) is real, but doesn't match with the vial wich supposed to be produced in 2001, but Norma used a different stamping in that year.

id have to say the primo is fake also.... but if your getting it from someone you can trust it might not be.. well yours is in amps so its most def fake. but you can always get the chemicals in raw form and convert it to liquid... i know some who do it to save money cause it cost way less. and if they are doing that and selling you whats left you might not be gettting ripped off..

NORMA-MAN is offline Junior Member
    decas are definately real!

Thread Information