ryanpj60 is offline New Member

Primobolan 50mg/ml in Juarez-Real?

take a look. I think I am screwed from what everyone says on the boards.
    look in my folder http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ryanpj60 for Primobolan , Deca , Sust pictures. Tell me if I am good to go or shit out of luck.
    BTW the Deca and Sust came with the monster needles. Also the oil in the syringes are not colored (are clear) like I assumed that they may be.

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    They all look good bro! I have yet to come across any fakes of any of these. But then again IMO, there are better (cheaper) buys if you choose vet vs. human grade. Notice the Sost has the Organon water marks on the box? This would be much too bothersome to fake. Why do you say you are screwed? Both the Deca and Primobolan only come in 50mg strengths if you buy the Organon from Mexico (human grade).

Body is offline Associate Member

Pure legitness

Quote Originally Posted by ryanpj60
    take a look. I think I am screwed from what everyone says on the boards.
    look in my folder http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ryanpj60 for Primobolan , Deca , Sust pictures. Tell me if I am good to go or shit out of luck.
    BTW the Deca and Sust came with the monster needles. Also the oil in the syringes are not colored (are clear) like I assumed that they may be.

All those pics look purely legit. That Organon Sust is awesome! At $15 bucks a pop (usually) it's not too spendy either. Just be careful carrying. My source (in Juarez) tells me the kanines are now trained to smell duct tape. Just a heads up. As far as the vet stuff goes, it usually is more cost effective. If you replace the Deca with Norandren look it at closely to make sure it's legit. There are a lot of counterfits of that stuff floating around down there. Also, that Brovel Labs (Norandren 50/ or 200) stuff is usually a bit underdosed. Good luck with the cycle. And by the way, if you accidentally picked up too much gear, I'll be happy to take it off your hands. lol

ryanpj is offline New Member
    You say "Both the Deca and Primobolan only come in 50mg strengths if you buy the Organon from Mexico", but my Primoolan Depot is manufactured by Schering. Do not worry I was doing some contract work in a US hospital as a Emergency Physician so I will not be back in Juarez for a long while.

Thread Information