Kodos is offline New Member

TEST ENT - need help verifying

all thoughts / info welcome.
    tia
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TEST ENT - need help verifying-rotexmedica-test-250.jpg  

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Not Sure Bump For You Though

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    They are test enanthate from Germany. I don't know much about them...but I do know they come in 3 packs or 5 packs. The 10 pack seems a bit odd.

Not sure...but why are they in English though?

They label is correct...they are made in Trittau Germany.

looks like their website can be viewed in a few different languages. maybe they do the same thing with their labels?

also, someone gave me this photo of the actual rotexmedica test sold in german pharmacies. the labels look pretty similar to the ones in the photo i posted earlier, but the font's different.

Money Boss Hustla, did the labels on the rotexmedica test you've seen have different fonts also? The amps i have didn't come in the standard rotexmedica box, so i guess maybe they were put in the 10-pack tray just to keep them together and from getting broken.

thx again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TEST ENT - need help verifying-ohne-titel-1%5B1%5D.jpg  
    Last edited by Seajackal; 11-26-2005 at 08:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kodos
    looks like their website can be viewed in a few different languages. maybe they do the same thing with their labels?

also, someone gave me this photo of the actual rotexmedica test sold in german pharmacies. the labels look pretty similar to the ones in the photo i posted earlier, but the font's different.

Money Boss Hustla, did the labels on the rotexmedica test you've seen have different fonts also? The amps i have didn't come in the standard rotexmedica box, so i guess maybe they were put in the 10-pack tray just to keep them together and from getting broken.

thx again.
    I'm always skeptical of foreign AS with english on them. Any of the European AS I buy are in the language of the manufacturer...with some exceptions of course.

Your amps do look uniform and the labels do look to be very straight. There are some height differences of where the label is on the amp...but nothing too bad. Did you get them overseas?

I haven't seen them in a while...but the pic you just posted...the amps look familiar. Notice they're in a 5 pack. I don't recall them coming in a 10 pack...and usually sources won't buy trays for shipping. IMHO I do some more research before using them due to skepticism.

Hope I helped some what.
    Last edited by Seajackal; 11-26-2005 at 08:51 AM.

Beastmaster666 is offline New Member
    i have emailed rotex but those azzholes donīt come over with information. they wrote i should contact a doctor who could tell me more about it

Gunner9043 is offline New Member

bump

I just got the exact same ones. Anyone? Anyone?

Beastmaster666, did you email rotex photos of your test for them to verify? I was gonna do this but haven't gotten around to it yet.

I saw it mentioned somewhere else that, if asked, other pharmaceutical companies (i.e. Organon, Scherring...) will confirm whether a product with their name stamped on it is something they manufactured or an imitation.

I really hope these things are real, I've been itchin' to start this cycle going.

Bump

C'mon folks. Someone's got to know

jollyroger is offline New Member
    Let's bump this. I'm curious also.

Quote Originally Posted by jollyroger
    Let's bump this. I'm curious also.
    bump

Beastmaster666 is offline New Member
    Yes, I have emailed the picture to the company, but they did not say anything! **** azzholes :-)

I do not think, that they make them for export. Let me know, if someone gets a reply from this company.

I wouldn't expect an answer back...that would be helping you determine the legitimacy of a controlled substance that you acquired illegally.

Like I said earlier I am always hesitant when I see english on a foreign AS....especially when it's not exported.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    I wouldn't expect an answer back...that would be helping you determine the legitimacy of a controlled substance that you acquired illegally.

Like I said earlier I am always hesitant when I see english on a foreign AS....especially when it's not exported.
    Thx for your thoughts on this Money Boss Hustla.

Since there doesn't seem to be anyone who's seen these before, I guess my only other options would be to either play guinea pig or get it tested by a lab? Any other suggestions?

Thread Information