frank_frank is offline Senior Member

Help...Can anyone identify this WINNY?

Hey,
    Does anyone know if this juice is real? It is made by International Pharmacy (winstrol ). Also on the peeled off side it says (USP grade) oil suspension....What does this mean?....i thought winny was water based...i am still a beginner so if anyone has advice that would be great

thanks alot!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help...Can anyone identify this WINNY?-winfront.jpg   Help...Can anyone identify this WINNY?-winside.jpg   Help...Can anyone identify this WINNY?-winside2.jpg  

Iron-body04 is offline New Member
    Suspension is a kind of test. Winstrol isnt suspension the person sold you the wrong gear.

Quote Originally Posted by frank_frank
    Hey,
    Does anyone know if this juice is real? It is made by International Pharmacy (winstrol). Also on the peeled off side it says (USP grade) oil suspension....What does this mean?....i thought winny was water based...i am still a beginner so if anyone has advice that would be great

thanks alot!

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    The word "suspension" refers to the type of mixture you have. A suspension have the hormone "suspended" in the carrier (in this case oil), rather than dissolved fully as a solution would be. Most oil-based winny is a solution because the hormone is dissolved in the oil. Most all water based gear are suspensions, because the hormone is floating in the water, but not dissolved.

I have never seen this winny, so I can't comment on that, but to say it is the wrong gear is incorrect.

-moto

Thread Information