Thread: Taraxatone

Lifter7 is offline New Member

Taraxatone

Can anyone tell me if this extreme water loss pill works. I just recently picked up a bottle at my local GNC, I saw it in a magazine and bought it. Can anyone tell me if this product gives you the ultimate ripped look like it says?

thai guy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifter7
    Can anyone tell me if this extreme water loss pill works. I just recently picked up a bottle at my local GNC, I saw it in a magazine and bought it. Can anyone tell me if this product gives you the ultimate ripped look like it says?

first off whyd u post this in the steroid pictures forum...secondly if diet and traning is on along with potassium and sodium levels...it will rip you but you should not take it for more than a few days....

also if your bf% is high taraxtone wont do sh*t for ya

Lifter7 is offline New Member
    Sorry about that...I just clicked on yahoo search and this link came up I thought this was the only forum...My body fat is around 6%, but being only 175 lbs. I do fairly well. I bench around 300+ and squat well over 400. But thanks for the quick response.

Lifter 7

bitta is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifter7
    Sorry about that...I just clicked on yahoo search and this link came up I thought this was the only forum...My body fat is around 6%, but being only 175 lbs. I do fairly well. I bench around 300+ and squat well over 400. But thanks for the quick response.

Lifter 7
    WHAT TIME DO YOU GO TO THE BATHROOM AND HOW MUCH DOES YOUR DOG WEIGH ? HIJACK A POST AND THEN STATE YOUR STATS I LOVE IT,taraxatone works ok for me but not by itself I usually drink a lot of water before I want to shed it and then stop abruptly and take taraxatone for like 1.5 -2 weeks, Potassium will help pull that water too.

Thread Information