Silverstone26 is offline New Member

Is this new Norma Deca fake or real?

Word is that Norma has never changed the label on their Deca , is this true? Is there only 1 good Norma Deca out there? I have seen pics of real Norma Deca with an extra line of text below the "Norma Deca S.A" in front, but my Deca don't have this line of text. Fake?

The font on my deca is different from the other decas I've seen.

Look at the pics and tell me if this Norma Deca is fake or real. I have seen the same lot number on several Deca pictures, and that is perhaps a bad sign?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is this new Norma Deca fake or real?-deca193k.jpg  

BigBull13 is offline Associate Member
    That looks real to me man. I know that the norma hellas use to have a stencil eched on the bottle underneath the labs but I have heard from my source in Europe that they are not making those as much anymore. My boy took some without the stencil on them and put on twenty pounds so I think they are ok.

Tico Frank is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up

If thats not legit it the best fake out there. The bottle looks completely legit.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm positive that I read that the real Normas have a grey stopper...not a black one. I know my Normas had a grey stopper.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I've had black stoppers before. They're real

Silverstone26 is offline New Member
    Thank you guys! This sounds nice! Now I can realy look forward to my cycle. I will write in some weeks to tell if the stuff had any effect, then we know it's real for sure...

Thread Information