Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator

Question Help with Testoviron Depot

I need a little help determining the legitimacy of this Schering Testoviron Depot amp.

Amp details:

Testoviron
    Depot
    Lote M – 550
    Schering

Cad
    Ago.2006

There is a blue dot on the amp…as well as a knick in the neck of the amp directly below the dot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help with Testoviron Depot-dsc00050.jpg   Help with Testoviron Depot-dsc00057.jpg   Help with Testoviron Depot-dsc00059.jpg   Help with Testoviron Depot-dsc00060.jpg   Help with Testoviron Depot-dsc00061.jpg  

toolman is offline Banned
    Im not an expert on Testoviron , but what looks odd to me is that the Lote number is on the face when it is usually printed along side with the CAD (expiration date). As the lot numbers change as often as the expiration dates, this should not be a permanent part of the front. On all of my lab amps, Organon or Schering, I see the lot number is always printed with the expiration date.

Anyone else then?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I should be getting mine in the next couple of days. I'm glad your posting this because I want to make sure my stuff is real as well.... I will let you know!!!!

BLT

Beastmaster666 is offline New Member
    Schering stopped manufacturing them in 2002, so it is quiet unthinkable, that there are still real amps around.

Watch the oil. Is it thin or very thick? The original Testoviron and Primo from Spain in brownglas ampoules used very thick oil, meanwhile most fakes use very thin oil.

The oil is thick. I doubt it's fake. There's way too much detail on the amp. Especially the knicked neck.

Even if they stopped making them in 2002...there would be shit loads still floating around. I do know that my source said that these were the last of his inventory and he will only be buying Egyptian Primoteston Depot.

I thought I would bump this.

dutch windmill is offline Associate Member
    I dont think these are okay mate..I havent seen those knit on any of the other testovirosn brown amps...only on afaked brown amped primo

D.W.

Unhappy fake

The lotnumber is from 1998 and should expire in 2003, therefore it must be fake, and Spain stopped making them since march 2000.

Agent Smith is offline 'The Cleaner'
    Mo your right there would be some of them still floating around, but i haven't seen any for a while and they do look a bit suspect! i haven't seen the file mark for ages mine have a white ring and most of the ones i've seen in the past year at least have that marking around the neck.

AS

Bigbear812000 is offline Junior Member
    I have the same exact thing and I think it may be fake also. I got mine from Romania.

Thread Information