a600bnch is offline New Member

continued cycle??

just finished a cycle of 12 eweeks of 500mg of test cyp a week. See a contest i want to do 2nd week in Aug, should i just pick up again or do the PTC and go with what i have gained from last cycle??

artica is offline Junior Member
    Im probably not the right person to answer this as I have no experience with AAS but out of knowledge from what I have read it is very tough to maintain the strength you have gained once you come off. Don't know if it's impossible but your hormonal levels aren't always as concetrated as they are with AAS so it's tough to say whether you will be able to maintain the strength and even worse gain strength. If your just using test cypionate stay on, screw it just make sure you have all the necessary PCT substances when you come off. Ive heard of people running 18-20 week cycles before which would be pretty close to were you will be.

Velkar182 is offline Banned
    Yeah, prolly should stay on. They way I have my cycles set up, they end just after competitions. Bodybuilders do some crazy things with test, so from what I have read cyp for that length will be fine followed by PCT. Just remember you should be off atleast as long as you have been on the cycle after your done.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I like to run a 8 weeker, do a 4 wk pct and off a week or two and then right back on . Cyp is very long acting so you can stay on longer. Just remember with cyp dont start pct until 18 days after last shot.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    I like to run a 8 weeker, do a 4 wk pct and off a week or two and then right back on . Cyp is very long acting so you can stay on longer. Just remember with cyp dont start pct until 18 days after last shot.
    his comp isnt that far out.. why not cruise for a bit?
    i feel cruising is a far more effective way to link cycles that are in juxtapose.

Thread Information