Thread: Crazy Bencher

Ermantroudt is offline Associate Member

Talking Crazy Bencher

I got around to looking up the Florida High School Weightlifting records on the FHSAA site (http://www.fhsaa.org/programs/sports...ults/index.htm) The top bench is 475lbs and belongs to: Robert Reese, Taylor (Pierson), 1999 (3A). There is no mention of a 600lb bench. Here is the link to the Florida APA site as well, http://www.apa-wpa.com/florida.html, still no 600lb teen benches.

Taken from the Monster Msucle Site:"In an IPA sanctioned meet held October 27th, Andre "Tilt" Henry, the latest super heavyweight phenom to come out of Westside Barbell hit perhaps the biggest bench ever by a teenager with a stunning 605. Big Andre tips the scales at 480 or so pounds himself..." Tilt was 19 years old, and was wearing a open back denim shirt.

Here is a link to NASA, WABDL, AAU, USAPL, and EPF bench records: http://www.keithpayne.homestead.com/bprecords.html Where are you?

Ermantroudt
    Last edited by Ermantroudt; 07-23-2002 at 10:18 AM.

"I SAID I BENCHED 605 LAST SUMMER AT AGE 20 I AM 21 NOW"

Where did you make this lift?

Ermantroudt

CB: I am not flaming you as a legitamite lifter, but your claims of:

"15 yrs old bench 325 (weight 245 6'0)
    16 yrs old bench 385 (weight 270 6'01)
    17 yrs old bench 415 (weight 285 6'03)
    18 yrs old bench 455 (weight 292 6'05)
    19 yrs old bench 505 (weight 290 6'05)
    20 yrs old bench 545 (weight 300 6'05)
    did my first cycle age 20 just halotestin , test and winny
    21 yrs old bench 605 (weight 308)"

are very lofty, and done without a BP shirt, it is even more unreal! Anyone can claim anything on internet forums, and telling us where you did you do your lifting, will help legitamize you claims.

Ermantroudt

Here is a list of Men's Junior (20-23) World Records for several different Fed's:

IPF: Papazov 275kgs (606lbs)@125kgs
    APF: Obradovic 280kgs (617lbs)@140kgs
    APF: Panora 230kgs (507lbs)@125kgs
    AAPF: Hickey 202.5kgs (446.5lbs)@125kgs
    AAPF: Fry 197.5 kgs (435.5lbs)@140kgs
    WABDL: Bryant 551@308
    WABDL: Kennelly 617@275
    NASA: Clay 474@280
    NASA: Williams 535@315
    USAPL: Cardella 512.5@275
    USAPL: Siders 640@318

Based on those records, some people, myeslf included found your claims of a GEARless 605@308 to be incredable, and bordering on the unreal, as you are claim to be able to perform at an elite level, without all the of the supportive gear worn by the other lifters. Again, where did you perform your 605@308?

Ermantroudt

Umberto is offline Junior Member
    I wonder what your coaches would think of your confession of using illegal anabolic steroids . You did, in fact give your name, your school, and the city you live in. You even gave what types of steroids you did on your profile.
    In case you didn't know federal agents do monitor boards like this one for illegal activities.
    You also failed to claim your responses were for novelty or imaginary situations.

BY THE WAY, I seriously doubt you benched 605 lbs raw (no bench shirt) You said it was videotaped. POST IT!

woodsy169 is offline Associate Member
    No problem bro...

musclehed275 is offline Junior Member
    Dont get pissed crazy bencher..you started this bullshit with popping off at the mouth about bench shirts being for pussies! You open yourself by running your mouth..people are going to call you on it! if you were actually able to hit 600 raw...you wouldnt be talking trash like you do! I have been in this sport for 18 years, and i have seen big benchers come and go..but have never seen a 21 yr old do 605 raw! Also, another lie you were caught in, you said raw and natural! But i see you admitted to taking shit! take this smack talkin, gym lift bullshit to another board...elite lifters like myself..Power;ifterjay, and freak, and any others i dont know, dont need to hear this bullshit, and all the novice and begginers, dont listen to mulletts like this guy...he ruins the sport! So your bench went from high 400's as a senior, to over 600 in 3 yrs?? wow...yea we believe ya there! HIT A MEET! PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!! and ill relay your message to Kennelly, that you feel hes a pussy, because he used a shirt!

by the way crazybencher....im a highschool football coach, and have tons of friends and pull in colleges, and know most strength coaches around..if i dont know them..ill have a friend who does..maybee ill check on your lift for everyone...

DrJay73 is offline Associate Member
    Crazybencher - don't let these jealous people get to you bro. I read your posts about what you bench and never once doubted you. I get the same stuff too and my max was 585 - it seems that whenever you lift more than someone else EVER WILL - they have to make themselves feel better and claim your lying or using gear Your obviously a pretty fucking strong guy and your only 21...Your only going to get stronger - I can see you in the 700's before it's all said and done easily and thats some pretty amazing weight if you ask me! Just use it as motivation and stay injury free - your results speak for themselves so all the others can stay green with envy while their struggling to get 315 once LOL!

Im not going to waste my time in a pissing contest crazybencher or you either dr jay..jelous..of what??? I have titles and records..not just talk and crap like that..dr jay..what meet did you post 585?? if you havent noticed..Ryan kennelly was my workout partner,,,why would i be jelous over you piss ants!

DrJay73 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by musclehed275
    Im not going to waste my time in a pissing contest crazybencher or you either dr jay..jelous..of what??? I have titles and records..not just talk and crap like that..dr jay..what meet did you post 585?? if you havent noticed..Ryan kennelly was my workout partner,,,why would i be jelous over you piss ants!
    I didn't do it at a meet - I did it in my gym. I'm not a powerlifter and never claimed to be. I know how you guys think..."If it wasn't at a meet in front of some judges then it doesn't count" Well I'd rather be 6'-0" 240 lbs with a body that chicks dig than look like a wannabe Goldberg clone with a stomach that sticks out farther than my dick! Since you have all these records and titles - what was your best bench? There's about 2 guys in my gym that bench more than me and not by much either and they had a hard time believing I bench what I do until I came in the day they benched and did it right next to them. They are both like 330 lb fat fucks who need bra's - pound for pound I own thier ass! But it's not even about that for me - I've been doing more dumbells lately working on size and shape but I still put up 495 twice last Friday and I've been off the juice for almost 4 months now. It just seems to me that you should be more supportive to crazybencher since you both are powerlifters. Not that he needs it but you should try helping him out since you work out with Kennelly - I'm sure you know some tricks of the trade you learned from him that would help crazybencher. I'm not disputing the fact that you are probably strong and know what your doing but we are all in this for our own reasons and flaming and insults do no good - seems like you guys have alot in common so why not compare notes and help each other out instead of a pissing contest? Just my .02

and as powerlifterjay said...any meet you two wanna hit..let us know!! we will be there..put up or shut up bro!!!!!!!! and dr jay..you throw around that 585 #...and never tell where you did it!! we want lifts in a meet, not in a gym!!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Crazy Bencher
    ...it seems i should check out other board since few people here know a great deal about gear and or working out
    I don't agree with that statement at all!! Are you speaking of PL specific training or working out in general? Because if you're speaking about training in general (bodybuilding, body shaping, etc...) then there are many members who poses loads of knowledge!! As far as cycles and AAS, I can garauntee that there are dozens of guys on this board who have forgotten more about gear than you know. That's not a flame...that's a fact! So if you have a problem with this board, I'll tell you the same thing I tell everybody else with a problem....don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!!

As far as the debate goes, why dosen't everybody just drop it! There's no way this will be resolved here and it's very unlikley that any of you will ever meet in person to prove the points you are trying to make, so lets just drop it...ok?

did my first cycle age 20 just halotestin , test and winny
    21 yrs old bench 605 (weight 308)"

notice the cycle placed just before the 605 bench....it very easy to understand if your vision is not clouded with jelously....
    Your credibility is in question dude because in another thread in thi same forum you made the statement "....I HIT 605 NATURAL ". If you're gonna sling bullshit, expect to get called on it.

cube is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by DrJay73

I didn't do it at a meet - I did it in my gym. I'm not a powerlifter and never claimed to be. I know how you guys think..."If it wasn't at a meet in front of some judges then it doesn't count" Well I'd rather be 6'-0" 240 lbs with a body that chicks dig than look like a wannabe Goldberg clone with a stomach that sticks out farther than my dick! Since you have all these records and titles - what was your best bench? There's about 2 guys in my gym that bench more than me and not by much either and they had a hard time believing I bench what I do until I came in the day they benched and did it right next to them. They are both like 330 lb fat fucks who need bra's - pound for pound I own thier ass! But it's not even about that for me - I've been doing more dumbells lately working on size and shape but I still put up 495 twice last Friday and I've been off the juice for almost 4 months now. It just seems to me that you should be more supportive to crazybencher since you both are powerlifters. Not that he needs it but you should try helping him out since you work out with Kennelly - I'm sure you know some tricks of the trade you learned from him that would help crazybencher. I'm not disputing the fact that you are probably strong and know what your doing but we are all in this for our own reasons and flaming and insults do no good - seems like you guys have alot in common so why not compare notes and help each other out instead of a pissing contest? Just my .02
    couldn't have said it better dr.jay

it looks like the guy has at least verified the 450(?) bench when he was seventeen, adding 150 to the bench in four years isn't impossible.

everyone just needs to calm down a bit, crazybencher said he's competeing in six months, why not just wait until then and when the results come in - end of argument.

[B....I am not attacking anyone creditablity here I am the one being attacked but i never asked for my creditablity to be checked in the first place...no point is being proven on any side.... [/B]
    Dude when you make statements like "it seems i should check out other board since few people here know a great deal about gear and or working out" then attacking the credibilty of this board and it's members is EXACTLY what you are doing. I'm sorry but I take offence to that statement!! If you believ you are being misinterpreted maybe you should ensure that your posts are clear and concise, that way nobody will read anything into them.

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    Ya know what? Crazy Bencher PM'd me awhile back and asked for meet info. The fact that he did produce a 450bench or whatever it was (i havent linked to it yet) its not impossible to add 165 lbs to your bench. Compare my strength to what i did in High school its night and day. I did 265 at 16yr old and weighed 165lbs. I am now benching 600plus with shirt @235lbs. My best raw bench was 545 done at 230lbs. If i was 300 plus i would be doing over 600 as well. Considering he isnt clean and he's 300 plus pounds theres a good chance he is telling the truth. Musclehed275 is my friend and he has seen it all in this sport. So considering the way this has come out hes gonna question it. That bench is great. Not many will believe it. And if Crazy bencher is a up and coming bench star well, then we'll see. If hes not then he's not. But one thing for sure we all live in Florida. So a meet is not impossible to meet at. I gave Crazy bencher some info on meets and i got a feeling we might see him.

I think this got too far really. I know i started on him , not becuase he benches 600, ya i questioned it as well , but i dont doubt 600lb lifts too much. I seen a few raw ones done! I heard Dr Jay73 say he did 585 before, and powerlifters are all fat and shit and didnt say nothign to him. Maybe he benches 585. I dont care if he does or doesnt. But it was the way Crazy said shirts are for pussies. Well i think he stuck his foot in his mouth on that one but still had decentcy to PM (respectafully) and request meet info to do some contests. So as i write this i am giving him the benefit of the doubt and i say he can probably do it. I look forward to seeing it. But no matter what he is big and only 21 and outside this posts he is pretty nice guy. I dont think he realized the amount of competitve powerlifters here. You say X lifter is X for using X then be prepared for attacks! All Pl boards are like this.

Biggest arguement topics in Powerlifting
    1. Equipment
    2 What federation is the best
    3. Drugs
    4. The validity of someones lifts ex: High squat, quick press etc
    5. The best lifter

Those will always get a big response. Mostly negative.

Muslehed275 and Ironmaiden181 We'll see you guys soon. I wish i was contest ready for your meet coming up. But i may do the one in Orlando to win some cash. Then Oct Nat, then the WPO. Either way i will catch up with you too soon. I 'll shoot you an email today.

Well said fellas! If crazy bencher does bench 600, I would commend him, given the benefit of the doubt, fine..Just wait until meets..thats all! And your responce dr jay....A lot of your thread made sence..but i didnt directly attack you...the whole thing should just be dropped.....guys, i have been in this game a long time....18 years, i dont let stuff like this get to me....Im just glad im still in the sport....

Umberto is offline Junior Member
    Crazy, Maybe I was a little too harsh
    If you do bench 605 raw (I really have no reason to doubt you because Ill probably never meet you) Im jealous!!!
    Thats like a whole whopping 200 lbs over my max
    And I thought I had decent strength
    Anway, good luck with the lifting; you probably should get into powerlifting and break records
    Please take some pics of your chest workout and post them, It would be good inspiration for everyone

RATM is offline Senior Member
    didnt eddie robinson (the bodybuilder) bench 600 as a teen some time ago???

No, he didnt, He did 525 at a bench meet in tampa, and he was 24 at the time...

TRIPPLEHHH is offline New Member
    Hey you guys answer me this question. How the hell do you guys bench so much? Am i doing something wrong?? I am 19, 6ft tall at 240 and have been working out for 5 years and i can only bench 240? Is there something wrong with me?? Can someone tell me how to get stronger??

woodsy169 is offline Associate Member
    Hmmm, don't know...the most I ever benched at one time was 475. That was in college during the off-season. I was 20 years old. In high school the most I ever did was 385 at age 18. We had a great strength coach who designed workouts for each of his offensive and defensive lineman...Our coach always had us doing 5 sets of 5 one week, 5,4,3,2,1 the next week and then 3 sets of 3 the next, then it would start back over with the 5 sets of 5...I weighed 285 at age 18 and 265 at age 20...I am only 225 now and my bench is only around 365. I still use the 5 x 5, 5,4,3,2,1 and 3 x 3 on my bench to this day...

wyz1 is offline New Member
    My max is about 275...

Can't wait to get it to 315..

You guys are all HUGE... awesome...

Thread Information