deciever is offline Associate Member

To those of you who post at elite...

Okay, i've been getting really frustrated with my computer lately, and for the past week, i havent been able to post on the Elite Boards for 2 reasons
    1) I was on vacation
    2) it wont let me post , saying i need to be a platinum member to post on the powerlifting board all of a sudden.

what kind of shit is that???

SO besides not being able to post on elite, my computer also got anally raped by a big black poweroutage cock, and fried my hard drive.
    So im down about 100$so i can get a new one.

So, until i figure out this whole elite situation, i wont be posting at the boards for a while, just reading..

just thought i'd let you guys know.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Hang over here, this board rules IMO

this board is definately getting good.. i will be contributing some of my time to these boards.

Superman75 is offline New Member
    I like this board a lot too.

I still post on elite, no probs with posting there for me but I do get that platinum stuff sometimes when I am trying to access something I shouldnt have to pay for.

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    I really like this board too. Its about the same people minus the ones who talk about chit chat and have 200 posts about nothing and only put other peoples quotes up. Other then that its about th esame way elite used to be.

Try to sign up and just skip past the platinum part. I think there just offeriing it to you. Another guy had the same problem

PLJay- what happens is, i sign in, and then go to click on "new thread" or "post reply", and it brings me to a screen that asks me to be platinum member in order to post on the forums. It wont even let me PM anyone.... ahh i feel like such an idiot not knowing what to do.

Imnotdutch is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by deciever
    PLJay- what happens is, i sign in, and then go to click on "new thread" or "post reply", and it brings me to a screen that asks me to be platinum member in order to post on the forums. It wont even let me PM anyone.... ahh i feel like such an idiot not knowing what to do.
    This has happened to me on the odd occasion. Usually I just log out and then log back in and it lets me post.

Thread Information