Thread: halotestin

john1181 is offline Associate Member

halotestin

sup guys...im lookig to get into powerlifting..i just ordered some halo..i have (50) 5mg tabs....do i need more? would adding test prop 100mg/ed make a big defference?

is halo effective at 20mg a day?

other than the insulin , hcg and proviron i have stacked im thinking :

1-3 30mg halo ed
    1-3 100mg test prop ed

say im putting up325 on my bench now, with proper nutrition and lifting how much of an increase could possibaly see?would my squat go up 100lbs with that? would i add 50lbs to my bench? maybe 200lbs on dead lift? is that all possible with such a small cycle? should i make it 4 weeks long would tha make a big difference? would their be liver problems with only 3-4 weeks?
    thanks guys i apprecite any info/thoughts basically any advice i'm sure most of you guys can help me out here....reason why im thinking of running such a small cycle is to decrease the hpta shutdown...i was thinking 3weeks on 4weeks off repatedly for about 4 small cycles but if it isnt to do much in that short duration than maybe i will have to bump up the weeks..

please comment thanks again

halotestin is overreated

GearIdentity is offline Associate Member
    I would say prop minimum 6wks, halo last 3-4 wks.

so if halo is overated what would be a good power drug?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by john1181 View Post
    Im a big believer in working with the body so to speak. basically jack up your insulin , hgh, and testosterone levels and train hard as ****. any of the anabolic steroids , fancy supplements, and equipment is all extra stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike View Post
    Im a big believer in working with the body so to speak. basically jack up your insulin, hgh, and testosterone levels and train hard as ****. any of the anabolic steroids, fancy supplements, and equipment is all extra stuff.
    so you hink there is a powerlifter out there at say the 500lb bench mark who doesnt take aas??yea bro thats about what i'm doing but we cant put aas and the fancy supps in the same category...i feel like i'm at my peak and been here a while now after my last cycle as far as strength goes...i figured to change my weightroom lifestyle from bodybuilding to powerlifting just to stayin the gym othr wise i get bored..i get to a point were i look and feel my best then everything goes down the drain due to achievement of goals..so i end up no eating right anymore not going to the gym and staying ut partying too much...i had finished this cycle i was on about 3months ago maybe and i am literaly feeling he same pumps, same everything as i was on cycle..just bored of it now..bored of the same routine same diet etc etc...so i feel so excited now ive been doing clean and jerks, squat, dead lift, pull ups with weight, bar curls and skull crusher...those are the only excersises i do...i cant get the gym out of my head so to speak...all i need is a bump to work with a bit of heavier weight.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Im a big believer in working with the body so to speak. basically jack up your insulin, hgh, and testosterone levels and train hard as ****. any of the anabolic steroids, fancy supplements, and equipment is all extra stuff.
    just wondering, if exogenous test/hgh/insulin aren't steroids what are they? since they are all anabolic .

so you hink there is a powerlifter out there at say the 500lb bench mark who doesnt take aas??yea bro thats about what i'm doing but we cant put aas and the fancy supps in the same category...i feel like i'm at my peak and been here a while now after my last cycle as far as strength goes...i figured to change my weightroom lifestyle from bodybuilding to powerlifting just to stayin the gym othr wise i get bored..i get to a point were i look and feel my best then everything goes down the drain due to achievement of goals..so i end up no eating right anymore not going to the gym and staying ut partying too much...i had finished this cycle i was on about 3months ago maybe and i am literaly feeling he same pumps, same everything as i was on cycle..just bored of it now..bored of the same routine same diet etc etc...so i feel so excited now ive been doing clean and jerks, squat, dead lift, pull ups with weight, bar curls and skull crusher...those are the only excersises i do...i cant get the gym out of my head so to speak...all i need is a bump to work with a bit of heavier weight.
    By jacking up slin, hgh, and test I mean taking large amounts exogenously. sorry that may have been confusing the way i stated it first. all anabolic steroids are just derivatives of testosterone , and some are very nice but i believe test is still best IMO

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    just wondering, if exogenous test/hgh/insulin aren't steroids what are they? since they are all anabolic.
    Insulin and hgh are peptide hormones. Steroids , by chemcial definition must be related to the cholesterol molecule. Shit like DHT, estradiol, testosterone , etc. Insulin and hgh are not. Testosterone is a steroid , but usually not referred to as an anabolic steroid. But it all depends on what definition of anabolic steroid you like. It definently is anabolic in a building muscle sense.

The point is utilize what mother nature provided for anabolism.

goose is offline Banned
    word

Insulin and hgh are peptide hormones. Steroids , by chemcial definition must be related to the cholesterol molecule. Shit like DHT, estradiol, testosterone , etc. Insulin and hgh are not. Testosterone is a steroid , but usually not referred to as an anabolic steroid. But it all depends on what definition of anabolic steroid you like. It definently is anabolic in a building muscle sense.

The point is utilize what mother nature provided for anabolism.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    dbol ,. cheap and easy. less toxic on the liver. halo is over rated

football3355 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust View Post
    dbol,. cheap and easy. less toxic on the liver. halo is over rated
    over rated? idk about that my buddy put on 100lbs on his bench the 4 weeks he was on it and kept close to 80lbs.. Doesnt sound over rated to me

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by football3355 View Post
    over rated? idk about that my buddy put on 100lbs on his bench the 4 weeks he was on it and kept close to 80lbs.. Doesnt sound over rated to me
    i dont know his cycle experince, what else he was taking what his strength and training experince level is etc etc a lot of variables here.

example, if you never lifted, and just started it is easy to make big gains doing anything. if you are a seasoned vet, it isnt the same, same goes with the drugs. first timers or those new to the game get better results. higher level long term will not seethe same effects or gains.

i know a lot of top lifters. i know i am not the only one who believe that halo is overated. certainly didnt put on 100lbs to my press

Thread Information