Thread: PowerlifterJay!

RailZ is offline Junior Member

PowerlifterJay!

Sup Bro this is Mitch. I couldn't go to gym today..(friday). I just wanna get into powerlifting now..since my bbing show is over with...Maybe u can help me out start me out on a powerlifting program..then in couple months i got weight lifting coming up in school we do, Pause Bench and Clean Jerk. But ya if ya can help me out with a program and get me started..cuz im new to this powerlifting stuff..then when i get my program set up then i'll get some equiment(bench shirt and etc).I wont be in the gym till monday..hopefully u get this before then.Peace bro!

A Lil Bump...

AGGRESION CREW is offline New Member
    HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF THE BIGGER FASTER STRONGER PROGRAM ..I STARTED THIS IN HIGH SCHOOL FOR FOOTBALL AND POWER LIFING AND RECIEVED HUGE GAINS ON MY BENCH.I WEIGH 165 AND MY MAX BENCH IS 360 I WON THE NY STATE BENCH MEET IN 1999 AND AM PLANNING ON GOING TO THE NATIONAL QUALS IN MARCH ..HERE IT IS
    WEEK 1 BENCH WIDE GRIP CLOSE GRIP
    10X8X6 2 SETS OF 6 3 SETS OF 8
    WEEK 2
    8X8X8 SKULL CRUSHERS
    WEEK 3 3 SETS OF 8
    3X3X3

THIS IS JUST A ROUGH OUTLINE TO GO BY ILL LOOK FOR THE REST OF THE PROGRAM

Originally posted by AGGRESION CREW
    HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF THE BIGGER F<a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=brand&value=<a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=brand&value=AST" target="_blank">AST</a>" target="_blank"><a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=brand&value=AST" target="_blank">AST</a></a>ER STRONGER PROGRAM ..I STARTED THIS IN HIGH SCHOOL FOR FOOTBALL AND POWER LIFING AND RECIEVED HUGE GAINS ON MY BENCH.I WEIGH 165 AND MY MAX BENCH IS 360 I WON THE NY STATE BENCH MEET IN 1999 AND AM PLANNING ON GOING TO THE NATIONAL QUALS IN MARCH ..HERE IT IS
    WEEK 1 BENCH WIDE GRIP CLOSE GRIP
    10X8X6 2 SETS OF 6 3 SETS OF 8
    WEEK 2
    8X8X8 SKULL CRUSHERS
    WEEK 3 3 SETS OF 8
    3X3X3

THIS IS JUST A ROUGH OUTLINE TO GO BY ILL LOOK FOR THE REST OF THE PROGRAM
    Nope never heard of that program..Im just getting into powerlifting so im really really new..thanks for the outline of the program..

BUMP

Well jason i'll just talk to u about it tommorow at the gym..Peace.

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    sorry just now seen this. Been super busy. But i can help ya out. I will talk to ya in person and see what you wanna do. And then make something out for you. See ya n the gym!

Originally posted by powerlifterjay
    sorry just now seen this. Been super busy. But i can help ya out. I will talk to ya in person and see what you wanna do. And then make something out for you. See ya n the gym!
    Alright thanks bro..Cya in the gym

Thread Information