king kong is offline New Member

Elite Fitness Fraud Me !

One months ago i purchased one couple of weight releaser from elitefitness and right now i don't receive yet nothing but what make me angry is the behaviour of elitefitness because i e-mail them several time for ask some information about the shipment but NO ONE ANSWER !

in the weight releaser advertising is write "send in 2 day" and my order was charged of 60 more dollar for UPS courier shipment so now after ONE MONTHS,especially after they take the money,i can say this people FRAUD me.

Thanks in advance for information.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    did you pay by CC ?? if so, when you get your CC statement, call them up and tell them someone's been using it.

Ermantroudt is offline Associate Member
    Why not call them? 888.854.8806

Ermantroudt

I sent your post to Dave this morning. He suggests:

"...this person contact us at [email protected]. We have not
    received any emails in regards to tracking of weight releasers. Also,
    let them know we do have an 800 number. 888-854-8806. If they sent the emails to the Q and A, we do not receive them in the shipping dept, nor is this the acct listed on the receipt. This is why we have the customer service email as well as an 800 number.

I could easily track this order if this person was to contact us. We do
    not have any weight releasers back ordered at this time and all overseas
    orders have been shipped weeks ago. The only way we would ever know if it was lost in transit is if the person was to contact us.

I just shipped an order of weight releasers to Thailand two weeks ago.
    This may be the guy. The shipping he selected was United States Postal
    Service not UPS. UPS would arrive in one week or so. It can take the
    Postal Service up to four weeks for delivery for overseas delivery.

Dave Tate

*We take our customer service very seriously."

Hope this helps you out.

Ermantroudt

Imnotdutch is offline Junior Member
    Judging from your post you are not english. So you could be the guy that Dave Tate talks about. Why not call the number or contact Dave to see what happens........keep us posted. It isn't often that you hear complaints about this lot.

Disclaimer: I referred to kingkongs english. This was not an insult. He speaks english better than I speak a second language.......I am ashamed to admit that I speak only english.

Thanks a lot for each reply,very significant to me!
    I HAVE NO WORD FOR ALL LIE FROM MISTER DAVE BECAUSE I HAVE COPY OF CREDIT CARD BILL AND COPY OF THE TWO E-MAIL SENDED FROM ELITEFITNESS THE DAY OF THE ORDER,I PAY 60 DOLLAR MORE FOR UPS COURIER AND AT [email protected] I WRITE 6-7 TIMES,LAST TIME 10 MINUTES AGO.
    I REPEAT,I HAVE NO WORDS FOR LIE SO I DON'T WANT SPEAK ANYMORE ABOUT.
    AGAIN THANKS FROM HELP AND SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH,I'M ITALIAN BUT LIVE IN THAILAND SO ENGLISH IS NOT MY LANGUAGE.
    ONE MORE THING,DON'T GET ME WRONG,I WISH ALLTHE BEST TO EVERYONE IN ELITEFITNESS AND MISTER DAVE BUT I DON'T LIKE LIE.

This come from [email protected] the day of purchase saturday january 18, 2003:

-reference number 5960
    -subtotal $81.99
    -tax $0.00
    -shipping $67.26
    -total $149.25

now you can check at elitefts.com how much i pay for the weight releaser:81.99 and how much i pay for UPS courier:67.26.

This come from my credit card bill:
    -posting date(d/m)21/01 transaction date(d/m)19/01 ELITE FITNESS SYSTEM foreign currency 149.25 amount(bath)6,435.53
    payment date(d/m/y)10/02/03.

Actually i write 3 times at [email protected] and the last 4 at [email protected](the first one the day 4 february 2003 but never one answer).

Only a specification,again all the best to everyone.

Last specification: at the elitefts.com you can check how much money for send the weight releaser in Thailand and there is only UPS courier option.
    There isn't United States postal service like Mister Dave sais before.

i check very careful everithing and i understand i pay 67$ for USP(united states post) and not for UPS,so sorry for this BUT what made me angry is the non answer from [email protected] and one months of non answer i think make everyone angry.
    Sorry again for don't understand USP meaning United States post.

Imnotdutch is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by king kong
    i check very careful everithing and i understand i pay 67$ for USP(united states post) and not for UPS,so sorry for this BUT what made me angry is the non answer from [email protected] and one months of non answer i think make everyone angry.
    Sorry again for don't understand USP meaning United States post.
    Hey king kong,

Don't worry about it. We all make mistakes. You handled the situation lie a true gentleman.

For the record, your english is pretty good. Nothing to be ashamed of at all. I only wish I could speak a second language as well as you speak english.

IND

Mr. Dave Tate answer my e-mail and help me a lot!
    i want apologize for using the word fraud but i did it only for catch attention from elite fitness and now i want to thank all of you for help!

-king kong

Could you please post what happened?

Ermantroudt

Dear Ermantroudt i went crazy because of the nazist politics here in thailand for foreign people + the fact i didn't get answer from elitefts but now everything is fine so thank you for e-mailed this thread at Mr. Dave Tate.
    Cooperate make us stronger!

Anywai,everyone want come thailand for holidays,please let ma know....here is paradise for train,eat and..... hot ladies!!
    -king kong

Thread Information