nowaymang is offline New Member

Exclamation Strength Routine - On Cycle

Few quick stats before i start: 25years old, 6ft4, 210pounds(96kg), not exactly sure on BF% but i'd say around 11% would be a good assumption

Bro's how are we all? In a few week i'll be starting 3rd cycle consisting of test-e/EQ/anavar for more info on it etc here's the link with dosages and all that jazz. http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...st-e-anavar-EQ

Anyway. My last two cycles i've mainly been concerned with putting on size and all that shit, not really concentrating on strength but just basically smashing down reps and putting on some muscle mass while losing a bit of fat. This time my main goal is going to be STRENGTH STRENGTH AND STRENGTH. I want to get my squat, deadlift, benchpress and military press up. I want my weighted dips to increase and bodyweight pull ups and chinups to increase.

My lifts arent that great at the moment but not the worse either (i think), basically sitting at Deadlift (352lbs 5x5), Full Squat Ass to Ground (220 5x5), Bench Press (220 5x5), Military Press (143lbs 5x5). Now basically what i'm asking is what programs have you guys successfully used ON CYCLE to get your strength to shoot up, i'm going to be using Jim Wendler's 5/3/1 program after PCT to maintain/increase strength after cycle but i think the progression is too slow to use that on cycle, what do you boys reckon ? My diet is all good so no need to worry about that aspect i'll be getting 4,000calories a day with 250-300grams of protein.

I'm pretty new to this sort powerlifting training style so let me know if i'm missing any info you guys need. Just trying to get it all sorted out before i start my cycle.

Thanks bro's.
    NWM

Thanks for your reply champ. Alright i'l stick with what i had planned originally then basing it around the 4 main exercises like 5-3-1 program with the main exercises first with low reps high weight and assistance exercises after high reps lower weight. And just ramping it up every week till i feel like i cant which then i'll drop the weight a bit and take that as a "deload" week. What do you reckon? Other's still free to comment cheers want to get as many opinions and hear experiences of what has worked best for people on cycle in terms of big strength gains.
    Last edited by nowaymang; 11-16-2010 at 12:17 AM.

bump to the top

Thread Information