BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member

Future Olympian 456lb Snatch...

This kid is freakishly strong...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyVmcLC0bB8

Kouga53 is offline Junior Member
    I like the 'I'm so good' at the end lol He knows whats up..

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    nothing wrong with his dlift or squat either. def a future strongman

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    nothing wrong with his dlift or squat either. def a future strongman
    I doubt he'll ever venture into strongman. According to him and his people, he's got a tremendous future in Oly lifting.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31;54***56
    I doubt he'll ever venture into strongman. According to him and his people, he's got a tremendous future in Oly lifting.
    well he should, the US needs a decent strongman, after seeing this years finals lol

Quote Originally Posted by dec11;54***74
    well he should, the US needs a decent strongman, after seeing this years finals lol
    Actually, if you follow the strongman circuit, Americans are dominating the sport again. While Big Z is the best in the world right now, Brian Shaw is not too far behind, Derek Poundstone (when healthy) is hard to beat, as is Travis Ortmayer. Unfortunately, the World's STrongest Man TV show is the only one the general public knows about, but there are quite a few more (including the Arnold and Fortissimus, as well as the Fit Expo), that they aren't aware of.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    Actually, if you follow the strongman circuit, Americans are dominating the sport again. While Big Z is the best in the world right now, Brian Shaw is not too far behind, Derek Poundstone (when healthy) is hard to beat, as is Travis Ortmayer. Unfortunately, the World's STrongest Man TV show is the only one the general public knows about, but there are quite a few more (including the Arnold and Fortissimus, as well as the Fit Expo), that they aren't aware of.
    only joking big guy.

ortmayer was a disaster and would make a good actor with all his drama. he lost far too much weight b4 the worlds, plain and simple.

i think james fennelly will come good in afew years time, he was untouchable in some events during UK/Ire heats

the eastern europeans are always going to be tough to beat

No offense taken, brotha. Sorrry if I came across that way. I thought I was talking to a casual fan. Apparently you know your stuff, which I like.

Anyway, most lose weight for the WSM contest because its a lighter contest with more mobile events. Ortmayer is a great showman. But what people outside the strongman community don't know is that he broke his ankle during the qualifiers. Poundstone also entered the contest with a torn quad muscle. Both him and Travis (Ortmayer) have a tendency to do way too many shows during the strongman season so when it comes to some of these bigger shows, they enter injured.

The Eastern Europeans are always gonna be the one's to beat. Lax steroids laws (if any) and the fact that strongmen and strength athletes are their countries' equivalent to our country's football players. So they get the big endorsements, special treatments, and all the ***** they want, like our football players get. LOL! Hell, Mariusz just competed in his country's equivalent of 'Dancing with the Stars'....LOL!

The UK, always has some good contenders. Big Terry Hollands is a freak of nature and his normal weak points (press and deadlift) are going through the roof lately. He's up there with Felix now with a 970+ deadlift and 400lbs overhead.

Thread Information