Seanzilla HCPL is offline Junior Member

"Everyone's a tough Son of a B when they're in the gym."

"Everyone’s a tough Son of a B when they’re in the gym. But, when you can pull it off when you’re getting paid for it, that’s what really matters." - Matt Mitrione, former NFL player with the Giants and the Vikings, The Ultimate Fighter reality show contestant and a current UFC heavyweight pro

"We can’t let the unbecoming egos of a few assholes undermine all that." - Karl Lagerfeld, Lagerfeld Confidential film documentary

There's Just 30 Days Left to SIGN UP for MHP's Kings of the Bench V & Clash of the Titans IV

Miss Danielle Alexander, Hardcore Powerlifting's Card Girl Team Captain

No bench shirts to let fat frauds trampoline the weight off their guts.

No deadlift suits to give pullers an artificial pop off the floor.

No lifting straps to help weak handed weight lifters to hang on to what they're not strong enough to hold on their own.

No local yokel show where the competitors' buddies pass any crap they try and sell as a contest lift on the powerlifting stage.

No table full of first place trophies where everyone's a national champion and a state record holder.

And no gathering of training partners/spotters to give hands on spots, turning the powerlifts into a team event.

This is the pro show where the frauds, phonies and wannabes spend months preparing their excuses as to why they can't make the trip. Since 2006, MHP's Kings of the Bench & Clash of the Titans have been the proving ground where legitimate, elite, strength athletes meet to compete and to test their might.

If you weigh 175 pounds or less and can raw bench 350+ pounds FOR REAL..........
    If you can raw bench 450+ pounds FOR REAL (at any bodyweight).........
    Or if you can raw deadlift 600+ pounds all on your own.................

Then make the decision to step up and to really become a part of the sport of powerlifting!

(To get registered, please contact my office at 1.503.221.2238 or [email protected] )

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Good I been waitin for this.Thanx for the #

Duckhombre is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by

No bench shirts to let fat frauds trampoline the weight off their guts.

No deadlift suits to give pullers an artificial pop off the floor.

No lifting straps to help weak handed weight lifters to hang on to what they're not strong enough to hold on their own.

No local yokel show where the competitors' buddies pass any crap they try and sell as a contest lift on the powerlifting stage.

No table full of first place trophies where everyone's a national champion and a state record holder.

And no gathering of training partners/spotters to give hands on spots, turning the powerlifts into a team event.

This is the pro show where the frauds, phonies and wannabes spend months preparing their excuses as to why they can't make the trip. Since 2006, MHP's Kings of the Bench & Clash of the Titans have been the proving ground where legitimate, elite, strength athletes meet to compete and to test their might.

If you weigh 175 pounds or less and can raw bench 350+ pounds FOR REAL..........
    If you can raw bench 450+ pounds FOR REAL (at any bodyweight).........
    Or if you can raw deadlift 600+ pounds all on your own.................

[COLOR="red"
    Then make the decision to step up and to really become a part of the sport of powerlifting![/COLOR]

(To get registered, please contact my office at 1.503.221.2238 or [email protected] )
    No bullmanure powerlifting! If you were wearing a shirt, then YOU didn't do it, so stop bragging. If you were wearing a suit, YOU don't mean squat. If you needed straps, YOU couldn't really pull it, could you, so shut up, stop bragging, and put YOUR hands on the bar.

All I see in PL forums now is talk about how to 'gear up.' I'm sick of it.

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^'nother ignorant ass comment. 1st no powerlifting competiton allows straps to be used. They are a training tool that every significant puller uses...IN TRAINING!!!

Geared powerlifting and Raw powerlifting are two different sports. And any real powerlifter will tell you so. You show your ignorance by ranting on things you know nothing about it...obviously.

Tell Andy Bolton to stop TRAINING with straps considering he's the only person ever to pull over 1000lbs in competition.

And, no disrespect to Seanzilla, but he's made a significant amount of money promoting geared shows. But as a smart business man, he knows that ignorant people like you who don't know the nuisances of geared lifting will come watch this. I'll be there because I'm a Raw lifter. Not because I don't like geared lifters, I don't like how long it takes and how uncomfortable gear is.
    Last edited by BgMc31; 02-09-2011 at 01:08 PM.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckhombre View Post
    No bullmanure powerlifting! If you were wearing a shirt, then YOU didn't do it, so stop bragging. If you were wearing a suit, YOU don't mean squat. If you needed straps, YOU couldn't really pull it, could you, so shut up, stop bragging, and put YOUR hands on the bar.

All I see in PL forums now is talk about how to 'gear up.' I'm sick of it.
    bullshit statement, are you saying we should do away with geared lifting then?

Hell I just wanted to watch But people always saying dumb shit dec11

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Hell I just wanted to watch But people always saying dumb shit dec11
    yep, tht'll never change

fishizzle0927 is offline Associate Member
    should we stop wearing shoes to and sweat shirts to work a sweat? why use the barbell just go lift rocks........

Just someone spouting off.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    bullshit statement, are you saying we should do away with geared lifting then?
    I agree mate what an absoloute Load of codshit

JusLiftIt is offline Associate Member
    It was to my understanding that If you didnt believe in gear you competed in a tested feration like the WABDL rite? If you do then you compete were the getting is good...... To be an athlete means you compete at the highest level you can get yourself to... work your ass off until everything levels off then gear up to continue your fight to the top. Competeing to some people is a life style to them winning is everything you dont like it or cant take the fact people gear up then mayybbbbeeee you shouldn't be involved in this kinda stuff. Am I rite?

mario_ps2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimJoe View Post
    I agree mate what an absoloute Load of codshit
    hey bro.. is that you in the avy? If so, you look like the Hispanic Regetton star..Calle 13..the one who sings ...-atrevete..lol..

Thread Information