Thread: world records

big webbs is offline New Member

world records

Does anyone know the world record for RAW 198 lb. Junior class?

Natural*

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by big webbs View Post
    Natural*
    world records and natural dont mix well in the one sentence. just google it, theres a shed load of different organisations these days though, some 'drug free'(cough, cough) and some not

yeah i mean i just competed this saturday and someone told me that i have a strong bench for a natural teen and should try and break the world record.. he told me it was 365 for the junior raw natural division.
    i just wanted to see if anyone knew

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by big webbs View Post
    yeah i mean i just competed this saturday and someone told me that i have a strong bench for a natural teen and should try and break the world record.. he told me it was 365 for the junior raw natural division.
    i just wanted to see if anyone knew
    what did you bench?
    what federation did you lift under?

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    powerliftingwatch.com has all your resources for just about everything powerlifting including most of the records for the many feds that exist.

A 365lb bench is very strong for a 198lb teen. I know in one org, a 198lb 18yr old did a 417lb bench. But there are so many orgs and so many feds that I'm sure you can find one to get a record in.

quarry206 is offline Senior Member
    i don't know if they keep an official world record for the teens, each Fed has their own record..

I think the only Official you will find for 198lb is the Open class which is 562lbs (give or take i can't remember the exact number)

as far as natural or juicing, they don't actually split the two when it comes to world records, but federations that have their own record books will sho tested or untested class's.. but as far as the simple world records, usually they are whatever was lifted in front of official world judges, either tested or not..

it is also good to point out a world record can only be made at a world event with official world judges. so just because a lifter breaks a record, it doesn't become the official record. there is good reason for this, because a lot of federations will pretend to have legit lifts in order to help their numbers and/or to help their high profile lifters. one federation that i will not openly name, allows their big lifters to only do touch and gos on bench, and squats nowhere near low enough in order to be on yearly lists as top lifters.
    Last edited by quarry206; 04-18-2011 at 03:22 PM.

Khuisdy is offline New Member
    I have no any idea about the World record. I know the world record of the power lifting. Please share your ideas with me as soon as possible.

chicago bootcamp
    Last edited by Khuisdy; 04-25-2011 at 07:24 AM.

Thread Information