GRIMM is offline Junior Member

St. Pete meet results

I did an APA bench meet this past weekend. Officially my 1 year anniversary of PL comps. Last year at this meet i did a 350.
    Here is this years

1st 385 ( 20lb pr form oct. and easy)
    2nd 405 40lb pr not to bad
    3rd 415 ( pretty tough but a 50lb. PR!! woohooo)

I contribute a lot of the increase to me cutting the neck out of my double denim. But i guess my training is paying off for me to lock it out.

Now , i don't know what my raw max is but am doing a raw meet in 3 weeks and am guessing that it will be close to a 100lb carryover, thats jsut rediculous.

Imnotdutch is offline Junior Member

Re: St. Pete meet results

Originally posted by GRIMM
    I did an APA bench meet this past weekend. Officially my 1 year anniversary of PL comps. Last year at this meet i did a 350.
    Here is this years

1st 385 ( 20lb pr form oct. and easy)
    2nd 405 40lb pr not to bad
    3rd 415 ( pretty tough but a 50lb. PR!! woohooo)

I contribute a lot of the increase to me cutting the neck out of my double denim. But i guess my training is paying off for me to lock it out.

Now , i don't know what my raw max is but am doing a raw meet in 3 weeks and am guessing that it will be close to a 100lb carryover, thats jsut rediculous.
    Congratulations on the PR........and quit putting yourself down about the gains being fron the shirt. You still ha dto put the work in learning how to use the shirt.

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    Good job bro. I knew you were gonna smoke all yoru attempts. They looked to easy in the gym. Welcome to the 400 club!!

Thread Information