Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    OnTheSauce is offline Banned

550lb deadlift, new pr

Not sure how to embed on my phone, so if anyone will do that for me, thanks. Here is the link.

Last edited by OnTheSauce; 11-28-2011 at 09:25 PM.

spoonta66 is offline Associate Member
    Only half a lift? Controli g it slowly to the floor is the hardest bit!

Lol. I was happy just to get it up and lock it out

DanB is offline Banned
    is that you in 365lb squat? sorry if it is but form is terrible, and only half a squat also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e00I1...eature=related

if its not you then i apologise

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    sorry but i dont believe for a second there is 250kg's on that bar

that 'squat' is terrible, and theres no way if you are at 550lb standard deadlift and only fit for a 365lb half squat

That squat Is some clown in my university gym. Lol. If you read the description you can tell I'm making fun of him.... as far as my squat goes, My patella tendon has been giving me issues so I've been doing parallel box squats recently. I do 405 for a set of 5 on them.
    Last edited by OnTheSauce; 11-27-2011 at 01:11 PM.

I'm competing in the dirty south open on dec 17, hoping to pull 585+

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    That squat Is some clown in my university gym. Lol. If you read the description you can tell I'm making fun of him.... as far as my squat goes, My patella tendon has been giving me issues so I've been doing parallel box squats recently. I do 405 for a set of 5 on them.
    yeah my bad, i was too busy laughing to read the description, there's a fella at my gym who attempts to do dips but just lifts himself up then kinda twitch's his arm a lil and calls it a rep its fvcking hilarious, even better when he hold dumbell with feet and starts doing it, ill try get a video next time i see him at it you'll be rolling round the place watching it

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Dude, you need to sit into your deadlift, you back is rounded right from the start....

Get someone who knows to teach you how to set up ur deadlift...

Im not being a dick, when you blow your back out you will think ''Fuk I should have learned how to DL properly''

DL'ing like that will create imbalances in your back development and one day that imbalance will go POP!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    Dude, you need to sit into your deadlift, you back is rounded right from the start....

Get someone who knows to teach you how to set up ur deadlift...

Im not being a dick, when you blow your back out you will think ''Fuk I should have learned how to DL properly''

DL'ing like that will create imbalances in your back development and one day that imbalance will go POP!
    main reason i didnt think there was 250kgs on that bar, either he is insanely strong for his body weight or it wasnt loaded at that weight. ive been around plifting half my life and 250kgs doesnt go up that easily with that form

harder to keep form when maxxing.... but there is most definitely 550lbs on there.

Blog Entries
    harder to keep form when maxxing.... but there is most definitely 550lbs on there.
    if you drop the bar like that in comp, it'll be 3 red lights lol.

havent done one yet. gotta control it down with both hands?

Blog Entries
    havent done one yet. gotta control it down with both hands?
    it has to be lowered under control, you dont have to set it down like bone china, just keep grip and resist it enough to be in control.

what are your body stats? and what are your squat and bench numbers?

5'11 weighed in today at 190lbs around 9.5-10%bf. I haven't maxxed on squat or bench recently, but for bench I can do 225 for a set of 5 paused at bottom of each rep. As i said earlier, my patella tendon has been bothering me on squats, so I haven't done them too heavy. On box squats i can do 405 for a set of 5 relatively easy. Haven't pushed it too hard yet, been wanting to let my knee heal up. I'm on campus right now, but here's a photo to judge bf %
    Last edited by OnTheSauce; 11-28-2011 at 11:21 AM.

Blog Entries
    and strangely hes wearing the same t shirt and hat......

Blog Entries
    5'11 weighed in today at 190lbs around 9.5-10%bf. I haven't maxxed on squat or bench recently, but for bench I can do 225 for a set of 5 paused at bottom of each rep. As i said earlier, my patella tendon has been bothering me on squats, so I haven't done them too heavy. On box squats i can do 405 for a set of 5 relatively easy. Haven't pushed it too hard yet, been wanting to let my knee heal up. I'm on campus right now, but here's a photo to judge bf %
    no way are you pulling 250kgs

you can keep sippin that haterade, dunno what to tell ya boss. there's video proof. Don't worry, I'll have a video from the comp in 3 weeks as well.

as far as that kid from the squat video, he's in some random red t shirt. Im wearing a vsu dri fit shirt. not that it matters, he could have the same shirt since they give them out at the gym.... And i don't think he was wearing a hat in that video. Why would i post a video of myself and make fun of myself? Ya know what, tomorrow is squat day, ill video it for ya. want my username taped to my back? im not an e-stat guy that talks numbers behind a keyboard. ill video whatever you want.
    Last edited by OnTheSauce; 11-28-2011 at 09:19 PM.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I only see 440 tops on that bar....which is good weight BTW. Form is cringe worthy........we only have one back and once it's fvcked....it's fvcked

honestly just boosting my confidence that everyone thinks its fake. Ill post a vid from squats tomorrow, and video deadlifts again on friday.

Hope you prove me wrong man......it would be a first.

Did you know that APA Men's 181 Raw World Records @ 20-23 RAW DT (guessing you are in that age group) is 570. In saying that, I see how easy you pulled that up and how bad your form was on that lift....well shit son.....you could well be a world record deadlifter.

http://apa-wpa.com/AmericanAndWorldR...rldrecords.htm

I'm in the 198 NT class, but yes I'm aware of the records. I plan to set the state record for mens junior 20-23 at 198lb class. Quinn Manolis can vouch for that lift, if you know who he is.
    Last edited by OnTheSauce; 11-29-2011 at 01:06 AM.

I have a small chest, but my back is doing quite nicely. I don't really know how to pose, but you get the idea.

what are you 190 ATM? And still on a cycle of 750 per week of test? But you would go 198 class rather then cut for 181...? Think about it bro...

No idea who Quinn is sorry, like I said ...I hope you prove me wrong
    Last edited by terraj; 11-29-2011 at 02:28 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    what are you 190 ATM? And still on a cycle of 750 per week of test? But you would go 198 class rather then cut for 181...? Think about it bro...

yeah, me also. been around plifting for 18yrs, if he is pulling 250kg then i'll eat my keyboard. ive seen more meat on Good Friday

I dunk guys, looks to me like 5 plates a 10 and a 2.5.... I see 245KG

Are you saying they are fake plates dec?

Blog Entries
    you can keep sippin that haterade, dunno what to tell ya boss. there's video proof. Don't worry, I'll have a video from the comp in 3 weeks as well.

as far as that kid from the squat video, he's in some random red t shirt. Im wearing a vsu dri fit shirt. not that it matters, he could have the same shirt since they give them out at the gym.... And i don't think he was wearing a hat in that video. Why would i post a video of myself and make fun of myself? Ya know what, tomorrow is squat day, ill video it for ya. want my username taped to my back? im not an e-stat guy that talks numbers behind a keyboard. ill video whatever you want.
    haterade? i pull trebles out of 250kgs. ive been Northern Irish champion at 3 diff body weights dear boy as well as a British bronze medalist and competed for my country. like i said, ive been around plifting half my life and i do not see a 250kg dead in you unless you're some sort of freak alien.

I'm in the 198 NT class, but yes I'm aware of the records. I plan to set the state record for mens junior 20-23 at 198lb class. Quinn Manolis can vouch for that lift, if you know who he is.
    why do ppl post this type BS? what is he going to do, give us a conference call?

as terraj pointed out, if you arent telling porkie pies then you're a world class dlifter. i'll believe it when i see your score card online after your comp

Blog Entries

there are 5kg and 10kg plates in my gym which have the same dimensions as 20kgs plates. i rem the 1st time i trained there and this 16yr kid had a bar full of plates, it resembled 190kg in any other gym, i was like 'wtf is the craic here, have i 'discovered' a freak??!!' then i saw the plates after he unloaded them lol. ive never seen plates like that and they're american made.

his height and weight and pic and form on that lift do not indicate a 250kg lifter in my 18yrs experience. either that or he is an absolute freak of nature, if so well then we'll see him on a world platform and then i'll believe it

Get ya... Yeh I have seen those plates before but normally coloured OLY plates....

Blog Entries
    Get ya... Yeh I have seen those plates before but normally coloured OLY plates....
    yeah, these are all coloured black, its weird when you lift one, feels like nothing

Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post

yes, but I think I will win my class at 198 as well.

5 plates, 25, and 2.5. They are iron plates, not the rubber ones that could be 25lbs and look the same size.
    Last edited by OnTheSauce; 12-18-2011 at 03:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    haterade? i pull trebles out of 250kgs. ive been Northern Irish champion at 3 diff body weights dear boy as well as a British bronze medalist and competed for my country. like i said, ive been around plifting half my life and i do not see a 250kg dead in you unless you're some sort of freak alien.

as terraj pointed out, if you arent telling porkie pies then you're a world class dlifter. i'll believe it when i see your score card online after your comp
    thats impressive, i wish i had credentials like that. And i guess you can start calling me ET. lol
    Last edited by OnTheSauce; 11-29-2011 at 11:04 AM.

Blog Entries
    yes, but I think I will win my class at 198 as well. I started this cycle to add size and mass, not go on a cut. Im also running dbol

5 plates, 25, and 2.5. They are iron plates, not the rubber ones that could be 25lbs and look the same size.
    lay this out clearly please

back from the gym. since i maxxed on deads saturday, i only went to 445 on deads today. recorded some box squats and deads. vids uploading. the microphone on my phone is broken, so mute the video. sorry the quality isnt that great, my phone blows. the vid in OP was done at a different gym since i was home for the holiday. These are back in the university gym. no chalk is allowed and the bars are incredibly slick, so i used straps.
    Last edited by OnTheSauce; 11-29-2011 at 01:38 PM.

here is depth of the box squats i was doing.

MUTE THE SOUND. ITS AWFUL.

On the deadlifts, I used 100lb plates. Here is a picture of the plate.

Blog Entries
    post the link to your comp score card when you do it, then i'll believe you.

why on earth would you dlift today agin after deading on sat?!

I didn't go heavy, just wanted to prove to you I wasn't Frauding. Ill most definitely have the scorecard for you. But til then, you still have plebty of proof its real.

Blog Entries
    fair enough, i'll be mighty impressed and if for real its time you took it more seriously. i dont mean disrespect but ive never ever seen anyone your age pull that heavy with that body type and height. how long have you been training and are you natural? if you're taht strong at that age and bodyweight then id consider thrashing on the BW and going into strongman

I've been lifting about 2 years, but I was a dumbass the entire first year. I didn't eat properly, didnt work out properly, didnt push myself. So i made nearly 0 gains and still looked like a starving phaggot at 5'11 and 155lbs. In the last year I went from about 13-14% bf down to 10% and put on roughly 25lbs. I don't have much size because nearly all my workouts i work in the 3-5 rep range. I take long rests between sets and go as heavy as i can.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...e#.TtV_MvJ9ZDQ
    Last edited by OnTheSauce; 12-18-2011 at 03:01 AM.

Blog Entries
    I've been lifting about 2 years, but I was a dumbass the entire first year. I didn't eat properly, didnt work out properly, didnt push myself. So i made nearly 0 gains and still looked like a starving phaggot at 5'11 and 155lbs. In the last year I went from about 13-14% bf down to 10% and put on roughly 25lbs. I started my first cycle 5 weeks ago. I don't have much size because nearly all my workouts i work in the 3-5 rep range. I take long rests between sets and go as heavy as i can.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...e#.TtV_MvJ9ZDQ
    so basically you've only been working out properly for one year? and your on a 250kg dead already?!!! now im def out, i do not believe this

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information