Thread: Conditioning

bigrich4 is offline Associate Member

Conditioning

Just wondering what some of you guys do if you dont have access to sleds, prowlers, tires and stuff. Right now i use my treadmill for intervals, and i do crossfit 2 times a week.. or row at the gym i bring my kids to. But all my big lifting is at home. Curious what people do that have there set up at home. I like variety.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Honestly my favorite is body weight circuits. I'll pick like three or four things and then go through them nonstop for 3-5 sets. Like push ups, ring rows, dips, burpees, squat jumps, leg lifts, pull ups, anything else I can think of, single leg toe touches etc, pistol squats you name it.

I do have a tire and a sledge where I will alternate flips and swings, but I can't use it all winter because the snow and ice. I haven't done any conditioning work in almost 4 months and I can seriously feel it. Will be incorporating it back in now. Love it because I never get winded after doing it a while and I always feel much better. It's always something short, 15-20 minutes all out battle. I will also do HIIT with sprints and hill sprints, but they are my least favorite.

Thread Information