Needforjuice is offline New Member

I know this is not a steroid forum but it involves getting stronger, can anyone help

Hey guys I want to start my first cycle I have been training for 3 years now and my gains are not coming as they used to. My main focus is on strength, yes I'm a powerlifter, so I was thinking of putting together a cycle that would help me do just that gain strength. tell me what you guys think.

Weeks 1-10 500mg test QV enanthate
    Weeks 1-10 400mg EQ
    Weeks 1-14 slin start at 1iu and work my way up to where i feel comfortable with it.
    Weeks 1-14 12.5mg proviron EOD ( I would do the regular 50mg/day but that gets a little expensive)
    Weeks 10-14 Clomid 50mg

As for the slin I plan on taking it after workouts and then just eating carbs/protein around 50g of each for each meal. I know I have to cut out the fat on all meals.

Question: For those that have used slin, has it helped at all with size and strength? And how dangerous has it been on your body? Also, do you go up every week on the iu or EOD?

As you guys can tell I don't know much about the slin but I'm looking to find info, it's not that easy.

Thanks any help is appreciated

solidj55 is offline Member
    AGE?
    WEIGHT?
    HEIGHT?
    TRAINING EXPERIENCE?
    WHAT WEIGHT CLASS YOU WANT TO COMPETE IN?

These are questions that must be answered first. Why in the hell would you want to mess with slin? Stay away from it, you dont need it in a strength sport dude. As for cycles, if it is your first cycle why not do test only or test and dbol , test and light deca , test and eq, test and fina. These are all basic and combine with a good solid power routine would yeild the results desired. If I were you I would hit a test only cycle or a test and dbol cycle.

hey thanks for the reply solidj55

I'm 20 years old height is 5 10 weight is 221lbs. I've trained for 3 years. I would like to stay in the 220 weight class.

About the cycle this would be my first cycle involving slin, I should have stated that earlier, sorry for the misunderstanding.

I figured the slin will give me size though and it will be less of a bench stroke with the size and with the muscle increase, that will also get me stronger. Do you or anyone else feel the same way?

Yea it is effective for size but IMO the risk outweighs the benifits. I would just use test and strong androgen and get my strength up, the size will come with it and your stroke will get somewhat shorter. The thing is if you are already 220 and want to compete in the 220 your stroke wont change that much even if you put on muscle and dropped fat in order to stay in that weight class, if that makes sense.

I've heard of the risk being dangerous IF used wrong. I honestly don't have any meets that I've planned for coming up soon so I don't mind the weight gain as long as later I'll have to diet down which is no problem for me will swolegenix.

Although solid your correct if I had a meet coming up I see how that would make sense.

Imnotdutch is offline Junior Member
    So ou want togain wight so that yourstroke decreases.......and then dropthe weight prior to the meet? Wont that mean that yur stroke will then increase and you wouldnt have been training the lower end of your stroke at all?

Maybe am looking at this from the wrong angle but something loos wrong here........

Originally posted by Needforjuice
    I've heard of the risk being dangerous IF used wrong. I honestly don't have any meets that I've planned for coming up soon so I don't mind the weight gain as long as later I'll have to diet down which is no problem for me will swolegenix.

Although solid your correct if I had a meet coming up I see how that would make sense.

Imnotdutch what sounds wrong with my post?

He is saying the same thing I was

which would be? I do not quite understand what he is trying to tell me.

If you guys mean I'll gain weight and size and then drop it for a meet. I plan on dropping fat alone and keeping my size that I gain with swolegenix. If you didn't understand that or i did not make it clear earlier,....sorry.

We understand but I have been in this long enough to know it is as easy as that dude. Just think before you do it.

OK thanks for the information.

From I've been understanding about the insulin I don't think I'll be using it after all. It seems to advanced for a beginner.

Thread Information