Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By John Andrew

Thread: I am still trying.

John Andrew is offline Member

I am still trying.

Hello everybody, I have done some new vids and am still gaining a little strength even though I am cruising!

Have had to cut back days I take longer to recover than before friday 8th 11 - YouTube

Quality of video better! I am happy to see a little progress in strength. - YouTube

I think I can reach a total of 700 by my 60th, but even if nor I will be pushing to the limit. Thanks all. John
    Komatsu likes this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    You would benefit using more legs in your deads. Instead of bending over the bar with your lower back, bend your knees and lower your butt down. Good job none the less. Cute little lady, your wife ?

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Stand feet closer together and bring your grip in. If you watch one of my vids you'll see what I'm talking about. Staying in close will help keep your lats tight and prevent shoulders from slumping forward and using all back. The deadlift is a full body movement. And agreeing with BG, definitely need to your legs more. You're basically doing straight leg deadlifts. Sit your ass lower and drive with your feet. Push the floor away from you, and hold onto the bar. Hope that helps
    Last edited by OnTheSauce; 11-16-2013 at 11:07 PM.

BG
    I dont know why but I keep watching this video over and over.......

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BG
    I dont know why but I keep watching this video over and over.......
    The Asian

John Andrew is offline Member
    Thanks guys, I think the old problems of, fractured spine and compound fracture of the right leg impeded me. I try to alter the style, and I will follow your advice. My wife, yes and guess what! There are millions of beautiful women here who would just love to meet a decent foreign man. They are not working in the bars, they are everywhere.

This is the only place I know where within hours of your arrival it seems every woman you meet knows all about you! It's nice. The other thing is if a Thai woman loves you she is serious. Looking after you becomes the center of her life!

I am in Heaven! Thanks guys, John

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by John Andrew View Post
    Thanks guys, I think the old problems of, fractured spine and compound fracture of the right leg impeded me. I try to alter the style, and I will follow your advice. My wife, yes and guess what! There are millions of beautiful women here who would just love to meet a decent foreign man. They are not working in the bars, they are everywhere.

This is the only place I know where within hours of your arrival it seems every woman you meet knows all about you! It's nice. The other thing is if a Thai woman loves you she is serious. Looking after you becomes the center of her life!

I am in Heaven! Thanks guys, John
    I have back issues and it took me a while to get my form right. I started by doing a lot of lighter sets with perfect form, letting my back get used to my legs pushing first. I could feel it in my left glute and down my left leg. After a while of the light perfect form my weakness went away. keep up the good wok.

Thread Information