PumP~N~Swole is offline Associate Member

Question Correct way to bench? Need serious benchers help

Ok everyone I'm alittle confused and I need some unconfusing . Anyhow recently I seperated my ac joint in my left and right shoulder. Class 1 in left class 2 in right. Anyhow My question is this, what is the correct way to bench I mean I just thought it was lying down and pressing the weight up. Is there a place that shows pictures diagrams and what not in helping me perform correct technique where when I start I can get it down correct plus improve my bench. I think my bench wasn't correct or I wouldn't have hurt myself. I touched up on something about the shortest points to push to and I'm kinda confused on this. Can someone please help me out and show me to a place that shows diagrams, technique hand placement, bench placement, motion everything I want to get it done correctly because this healing is no fun when I can't lift at all . Also what is the purpose of a bench shirt, I hear people using them and getting more weight. Does it correct your technique or is it bascially cheating gear. I mean seems to reason if you can't do it raw you can't do it inless it helps your technique, so please clarify I'm not sure.

THanks bros for helping me

PumP~N~Swole is offline Associate Member
    Anyone?
    bump

Thread Information